Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 168

Sorry but I messed up...

I misread the Stoev question/chart, I thought the missing pattern on the chart was the Bear Butterfly.

And compared to my chart the only way for showing it was to enable history...

My fault, sorry

Thanks for your replay Poruchik

Thank !!!!

poruchik:
one ZUP poruchik 110 DR1

custom pattern = 0(we can see only based patterns) or

custom pattern = 2 (we can see based patterns + custom patterns)

sharkis based pattern

custom pattern = 0(I can see shark------base patterns)

custom pattern = 2(I can see only shark------base patterns,no 3drives)

custom pattern = 4(I can see 3drives----custom patterns?)

All right?

yes. see #1650

What happens if Max and Min used instead Max only?

The signal

nice setup forming,thanks for this indy

OOps

I forgot the pic!

Files:
look_1.gif  63 kb

wrong colors

You couldn't see the other pattern now you can I did it wrong but here it is as it should be

Files:
look_2.gif  65 kb

MoneyJunkie:
Fibo Free in the current versions of Zup I believe work like this. but im not 100 % sure on this, fibo free for the entire Zup to use is at the very bottom under common parameters, and you can actually enter in the numbers you want to use but for them to be applied by the Zup you have to change the ExtFiboType from 1 to 2 for everything except the pitchfork. Play aroung with it,also all the zups are in the link i provided a couple of posts ago, its best to download the PDF NewDigital created with all the other links to everything. As far as Zup 90W, it is Zup created for Wolfe Waves. I would give you the links but I dont have them I just back up everything or re-search for links and google if i cant find what im looking for. You shouldnt have a problem finding all the Zups if you follow this link, I found it. HA, it the first page of this thread. That was easy, im sure. just go to the first page of this Thread. Edit, mistake, Zup_v90w is not for wolf waves, it is Zup_v90 that someone had chaged the stting to what he wanted them to be and just saved it through the editor so he wouldnt have to make the same changes evrythime he loaded it to a new chart by saving it to a new name. I am not sure where i got it, bu all he did was turn on the CH_hl and turned on fibo retracments static & dynamic.

Please, share Zup 90W.

Hello to one of the best threads about harmonics!

I' m testing matfx' s ZUP 110 (modified template) and some of poruchik' s ZUP versions. Does ZUP indicator repaint to an extent that flushes away all the invalid patterns and keeps only the successful ones or does it keep them all (valid and invalid) in history? The same question goes for the KorHarmonics indicator.

Reason: