Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 135

It is not simple indicator.

It is very complicated indicator.

There were/are many workshops and seminars everywhere about it.

This indicator was invented by one newspaper writer from Japan:

Goichi Hosoda.

His family name as Hosoda is very famous one and well-known in many countries.

His nick name as newspaper writer was Ichimoku Sanjin.

He developed this indicator before Second World War to predict japanese stock market in that time. But his indicator was precented officially in 1968.

Most of the literature/books about this journalist and his indicator are in Russian and Japanese language sorry.

Why most of the books are in Russian and in Japanese and not in English?

Cold war ... it was cold war for everything in that time (1960 for example) ... It was such as "american forex": asctrend, MA systems etc. It was such as "Russian forex": Ichimoku, BrainTrend, Digital filters etc.

After cold war was finsihed so some people relalized that Russian Digital Filter's forex systems came originally from the UK Navy research, BreainTrend is just some variation of american Asctrend ... But Ichimoku was very different ...

For now - there is some "competition" between MA systems and Ichimoku indicators ... yes! it exists up to now ...

because of Japan ... this great country was not participated in direct cold war in that time.

"Once upon a time, before the World War II, one Japanese newspaper writer Ichimoku invented his indicator to predict stock market in Japan ...".

Files:
ichimoku.pdf  306 kb

Zup 102 ++++++++++++++

Files:
trre.gif  36 kb
zup_v102.mq4  564 kb

Thanks for the new version!

hey sharky! needed to include shark, does it do gartleys as normal or only sharks now though?

also, have the s/r 'beams' totally disappeared from Zup now or what is the setting for these?

warm regads

poruchik:
Zup 102 ++++++++++++++

ZUP 102 is next step from ZUP101

It find @shark@ better

Files:

cool, i will keep the upgrade for this weekend, when the market is still

poruchik:

ZUP 102 is next step from ZUP101

It find @shark@ better

" Not sure what you will make of this, last week I was reading an article in a financial magazine on several 'expert trader' and one of them said "it's simple, just take the high and low of the previous daily, add them together, divide by 2 and use this figure to trade off i.e., above/buy or below/sell....lol...your kidding me!! Well, I have been observing this recently, it works!! ha ha, I wonder what the results would be on a backtest??

Hi Targus

Reading through the thread and came across this comment which intrigued me....can you either refer me to the article in question or provide details on 1. When to place orders

2. Any entry/exit rules...suggestions

Thanks again...this is a great thread

ontour

I found this thread just recently when I m trying to find a better system.

I have installed the zup102 into my MT4 and Its a very good system but sometimes, I just can figure out what the system is telling especially when the last magenta line is keep drawing following the last bar level. Did it happened to everyone or just mine.

I tried to compare with another system 1Hr TF and even telling me better especially the trend is over. Or is just my foolishness.

The 3rd and 4th screen short are 4hr TF.

Based on the ZUP102, it signaled for Long entry but the other system still hold for entry as the market is still moving to the bearish direction.

Files:
eg.gif  19 kb
eg2.gif  18 kb
eg4hr.gif  24 kb
eg4hr2.gif  20 kb

IN GENERAL

zup 101 indicator -- predict better in consolidation market - very slow market like this week, it could present some imminent resistance price level e.g. AUDCHF, there is a line drawn (automatically by the indicator) at 0-8888 right now

I start to get a HANG of it -- zup 010 is kind of like one of my prediction indicator

together with CJA momentum alarm 00 could tell us when the candle is growing fast

this is euraud of tue -- zup101 == 30M

I think yours will look quite different

down or up , I dunno

for audcad , lucky guess few hours earlier , still down now -- but aussie just announce the REATE change

the candle become so big once NEWs has just announced, but then it subsides now

Reason: