Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 142

davidoh:
first of all, I appreciate you all with your passion.

I have this "pdf" file in russian, but I can't understand this file in russian...

Does anyone have this file in english?

#705(permalink) , page71

"HWAFM.pdf "

p.s. I appreciate your kindness, mr.newdigital~

Hi davidoh,

Are you talking about this EAs (attached) with pdf file?

According this this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page47 and this website?

AlexSTAL

It is for Metatrader 5.

Some description:

- HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA.
Place it to \MQL5\Experts\HWAFM\HWAFM_instrument.ex5
(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside MQL5\Experts)
This EA will show you all the picture concerning everything.
You can attach it to any chart, or to many charts.

- HWAFM_survey.ex5 EA.
Place it to \MQL5\Experts\HWAFM\HWAFM_survey.ex5
You can attach this EA to one chart only. This EA is helping to the main EA (HWAFM_instrument.ex5) to collect the data.

- HWAFM_survey.ex5 EA.
Place it to \MQL5\Experts\HWAFM\HWAFM_survey.ex5
You can attach this EA to one chart only. This EA is helping to the main EA (HWAFM_instrument.ex5) to collect the data.

- HWAFM_favorites.ex5 script. It is the script.
Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_favorites.ex5
(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside \MQL5\Scripts)
This script is something as your favorites for automatic use.

- HWAFM_stub_instrument.ex5 indicator. It is indicator.
Place it to \MQL5\Indicators\HWAFM\HWAFM_stub_instrument.ex5
(it should be place whole the folder (HWAFM) inside \MQL5\Indicators).
It is additional indicator which can help.

- HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is script.
Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_run.ex5
It is automatic template for the main EA: HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA

- HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is script.
Place it to \MQL5\Scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_run.ex5
It is automatic template for the main EA: HWAFM_instrument.ex5 EA.
In zip file (attached to this post) - you will find the file something as Files\HWAFM\ (with the name as Files.

Path for it in Metatrader 5 is to \MQL5\Files\HWAFM\

Description of the files inside this folder:

- HWAFM template.tpl - it is used by HWAFM_run.ex5 script. It is the template file.

- HWAFM template XXX.tpl - in case you will create your own template so this XXX is the name of the pair.

- HWAFM filter XXX Fname [YYY] [ZZZ].ini

where XXX is the name of pattern;

Fname is name of this filter

[YYY] is name of financial instrument

[ZZZ] is name of the period for collecting of the patterns

\MQL5\Files\HWAFM\HWAFM fibo.ini is the list of all your necessary levels of Fibo.

In was some description about how to instal Metatrader 5, how to update and so on.

Next - open your chart, and attach:

- HWAFM_instrument EA

or

- HWAFM_run script.

So, next - it was written about how to use this coded pattern search engine.

Hi davidoh,

So, it is basicly written in this pdf file.

The content is a little complicated for me sorry.

----------------

Updated 22 June 2011:

The tool was updated for Metatrader 5 build 470.

---------------

Updated 30 of June 2011:

Some more explanation about how to read the charts is on this post.

---------------

Updated 01st of July 2011:

Some detailed explanation about patterns concerning this tool - read this page till this one (started from the post #804 to post #812).

----------------

Updated 12th of December 2011:

New version of this tool was uploaded for MT5 build started from 555. Some functions of this tool may not work for MT5 - the authors are going to fix it.

----------------

Updated 25th of March 2017:

The latest version was added. The version works with any build of MT5 (incl latest builds).

---------------

How to instal:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...)

Sergey Golubev, 2011.07.05 18:04

Well.

1. Open Metatrader 5 and create demo account.

2. Close metatrader 5.

3. Now open this extracted folder until you will see 4 folders:

• Experts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.
  • Files folder with HWAFM folder inside it.
  • Indicators folder with HWAFM folder inside it.
  • Scripts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

4. Copy HWAFM folder from your Experts to MQL5\Experts. Just whole this HWAFM folder to MQL5 Experts folder.

5. Copy HWAFM folder from your Files to MQL5\Files.

6. HWAFM folder from your Indicators to MQL5\Indicators.

7. HWAFM folder from your Scripts to MQL5\Scripts.

8. Open Metatrader 5.

9. Open any chart for any pair and attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart.

if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....

I waited for 15 minutes: first of all - metatrader 5 loaded the history data, after that - this tool was working to search all the patterns for all the timeframes ... so it took time (especially if you do/instal it for the first time).

Do not forget about Metatrader's settings (allow dll, allow live trading etc).

• www.mql5.com
i want to show you and suggest you this simple and proper way of trading that i have ever seen.i mean price pattern...
Files:

Hi makefortune,

It was written on their website that some part of this tool may not work for MT5 build started from 555, and they can not find the reason why. So, they made next version of this tool anyway (which you downloaded). I hope - they will fix it.

I will update this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49 for new version. But as I understand - it is not fixed version - they are going to fix it for some next versions.

It is what I understood.

Thank you

newdigital:
Hi makefortune,

It was written on their website that some part of this tool may not work for MT5 build started from 555, and they can not find the reason why. So, they made next version of this tool anyway (which you downloaded). I hope - they will fix it.

I will update this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49 for new version. But as I understand - it is not fixed version - they are going to fix it for some next versions.

It is what I understood.

ND,

Thanks for the explanation. I dont read russian so i was using all kinds of combination to try to luck. After spending several hours, at least there is something. In the survey display, the numbers, 1, 2, etc. are very faint. What do they represent. Sorry, I have not read the HWAFM pdf yet.

It is what I understood from their website (I can read this language):

So, use MT5 build below 555 with tool for 470, or ... just wait untill they will fix it finally for MT5 build started from 555 (latest version is not fixed as I understood).

My MT5 build is 501 and that is why it works for me with tool for 470.

few hours ago, I guess where is the left wing of the butterfly

the yellow left wing is underneath my triangle drawn -- i.e. I got ti exactly right

now, see whether I could profit from the RIGHT WING formation of the butterfly

the yellow right wing is developing now -- this is 1 hours audcad

if you wanna auto-translation << only result in english

1-- download google-chrome BROWSER

2-- go to a web site with foreign language

3-- then right click on the web page, and choose english

Zup 103

Hi Tovarisch Poruchik

I did not find ZUP 103 in Onix forum. The latest one is 102 there.

Can you please give link? Thanks

poruchik:

ZUP 103

The possibility of automatic exhibiting of labels in APs according to positions of tactics DML*EWA By default is entered are included APs s with an automatic conclusion of labe

"In essence the Shark is an emerging 5-0 pattern that you trade from C to target D. (target D is not shown in the diagram above - it's at the confluence of AB=CD and 50% Fibonacci on the BC leg).

Following that trade, you then have an interesting sequence of possibilities for further trades.

Apart from being a tradeable pattern in its own right, the Shark can also lead onto 3 other subsequent patterns, which you have the possibility to trade one after the other.

Firstly, The Shark leads onto the 5-0 pattern. Here is the 5-0 pattern. You can see how the Shark relates to it. (Note that not all 5-0 patterns are preceded by a Shark though).

The first target of the Shark is the D of a 5-0 pattern. And now with the 5-0 you have the possibility to enter a trade from the D in the opposite direction of your previous Shark trade.

Next, notice that the BCD of a 5-0 pattern often turns out to be the XAB of an emerging Bat or a Crab pattern (with B at 50% XA, it could turn out to be either a Bat or Crab).

So now we watch for the emerging Bat or Crab and if a C point is made - if so, then we have the possibility to enter a BAMM - trade (trade from price at the B level to target the D of the emerging pattern). But we only enter the BAMM trade if it is in the direction of the prevailing overall trend. Do not trade a BAMM in the counter-trend direction.

Finally - whether or not the BAMM trade was taken, we now have the possibility to enter a new trade with the Bat or Crab pattern - if it has formed.

That's 4 possible trades all starting with the Shark. As i said - it's one of my favourite patterns."

Paul, Harmonic-Patterns .com

Files:
yreofdr.gif  35 kb

HWAFM not working

ND

Just when I thought everything is set up nicely, MT5 hanged. Experienced the problems since yesterday. Did anyone experience the same problem?

Hi makefortune,

According to the announcement the author made on his russian website - some functions for this tool may not work. Especially for Metatrader 5 build started with 555.

I am using old build of Metatrader 5 so it works for me sorry.

I just hope that they will fix this tool for the latest versions of MT5.

It is all that I know.

Reason: