Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 145

Georgebaker:
You can download a build 234(Dec 2009) from here mt5setup.exe Hope you can use it otherwise google "MT5Setup.exe from 2010" that's how i found this one.

Thank you for the search. Unfortunately, setup.exe sends you to the MT5 download site and installs the latest build. I need to find a complete package for build 470 or buidl 555. I have posted a question to the MT5 development team asking for access to build 555. I will post their answer here for all to benefit from....

bstay2:
I wonder what settings I've missed. On GBP/USD 15mins chart, there seems to be a pattern but WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 is not saying anything. What parameters should I adjust?

Has anyone been able to get WRR_ZUP_INFO_v02 to work with ZUP v107? Please pm me as I needed help, I don't want to clutter this thread more. I'm always getting "Entry Risk: N/A". Thanks in advance.

Thanks Poruchik! still improvements are being made!

I have a quick question though, what is the setting for showing the history of several patterns?? (as in the pics of MoneyJunckie)??

is there something that changes the language of mt4 into russian!!???? all text is mumbo jumbo now?

Files:
2016.jpg  215 kb

sweet, thanks

poruchik but what is the russian.mq4 ? is it needed if using english???

and how to get history patterns without saving pitchforks?

Try it

Files:
e.gif  31 kb
108_history.tpl  40 kb

thanks for the new version

it is a very good indicators. I am so happy to see the new version come out qucikly.

really thanks for update.

-----------------------

Files:
zup_v109.rar  81 kb