Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 137

daily screen-grab

Files:
eu20oct11.png  248 kb

Hi all,

I'm looking to try out ZUP, but I'm unsure of how to go about it. I'm also unable to find any decent English documentation.

I suppose, like most software, my best bet is to grab the latest version? (102?).

I went to the post as linked on the first page, but I don't understand which indicator(s) make up ZUP?

I think I read that there are several indicators for ZUP, each of which needs to be added to the chart.

I've seen zip files for older version of ZUP here and elsewhere, but the latest I can find is 102 on here, and I'm not sure

which indicator(s)/files I need.

If someone could point me in the right direction (such as which files make up the latest version, and maybe even some basic documentation),

that would be great. I'm a programmer, so I don't expect to be spoon fed -- but some basics would be nice. I'd love to possibly modify and extend

ZUP eventually.

EDIT: I was also looking at using WRR's indicator with the ZUP indicator(s).

Thanks,

Mark

ND

Looks like eur/usd on the up on the daily with bullish kumo ahead, can you see anything on hwfm above the daily, I am trying to leave the patterns aside while I study the Ichi, can't resist the temptation so will have re-load them especially the new zup lol...

Files:

targus:
ND Looks like eur/usd on the up on the daily with bullish kumo ahead, can you see anything on hwfm above the daily, I am trying to leave the patterns aside while I study the Ichi, can't resist the temptation so will have re-load them especially the new zup lol...

Did you know that you can have multi time frame Ichimoku?thv3_mtf_ichimoku_v1.mq4

I do not wish to clutter this thread with unrelated but I wanted you to have the indicator

Enjoy..!!

Files:

Blaiserboy:
Did you know that you can have multi time frame Ichimoku?thv3_mtf_ichimoku_v1.mq4

I do not wish to clutter this thread with unrelated but I wanted you to have the indicator

Enjoy..!!

Many thanks Blaiserby.

MTF IChimoku

Blaiserboy:

Enjoy..!!

Yes! Agree that use MTF ICHIMOKU, or open several windows at the same time with different time frame.

Thanks Blaiserboy share the MTF indicator.

thanks Blaizerboy, i haven't tried your particular indi yet but i have tried an MTF Ichi. before but found the shape a bit too inaccurate for my liking!

So just check it against the actual tf; especially if you using large scale.;)

Hi,

what do you use to confirm your harmonic trading entry?

Ziemo prepared a movie about 1 possibility: Harmonic Trading - Improving Entry Technique - YouTube

cheers mates,

kor4x

...and one more about gaps and wide range bars --> Harmonic Trading - gaps and wide range bars - YouTube

ZUP 103

The possibility of automatic exhibiting of labels in APs according to positions of tactics DML*EWA By default is entered are included APs s with an automatic conclusion of labe

Files:
zup_v103.mq4  527 kb
gh5.gif  50 kb
Reason: