Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 136

Please someone help me

xx3xxx:

this is euraud of tue -- zup101 == 30M

I think yours will look quite different

down or up , I dunno

for audcad , lucky guess few hours earlier , still down now -- but aussie just announce the REATE change

the candle become so big once NEWs has just announced, but then it subsides now

Thanks for your reply,

My chart is EURGBP 4hrTF.

I really can't figure out the Entry point. But for this new chart, there is a bit clear, I guess so.

My question here is, how to spot the valid entry point. Like the other similar program that based on NRP zigzag, there is a confirmation for probability valid entry.

Files:
eg4hr3.gif  22 kb
eg4hr4.gif  22 kb

poruchik:
Zup 102 ++++++++++++++

hi, cheers! i also like CZigZag by Candid, just to sport patterns by eye from th zigzag

it would be great to shrink all the workings to a much smaller range, ie 15M with 20-50 range, i am trying setting on * for candid but still testing on zrays.

"I really can't figure out the Entry point. But for this new chart, there is a bit clear, I guess so.

My question here is, how to spot the valid entry point"

-----

first -- this thread -- zup indicator seldom be wrong -- I think I will categorise it as prediction type of indicator -=== there is no TRIGGER (i.e. entry into market with a direction in mind)

T_H_A_N_K_S given to

I am Better than lot of people in 30M TF

I never .. try to find TRIGGER type of indicator [not yet] -- will it be U-turn indicator or other indicator that do 2 CROSS

therefore , for your question, I also don't know what I will do

--- how to find a reliable trigger indicator ( trigger does not mean when to entry, but give you the direction -- up or down too, otherwise, you just do what you like in term of direction)

actually, I got a daunting task for myself

I like AUDCHF so much this year, until 2 to 3 weeks ago (when chf got an announcement to peg with EURO), and I can't really substitute it with EURCHF (that one is too hard)

so I have to find another currency pair, too --- another way to see entry point , can I ask what you will do, you enter (based on whatever template) then you get it wrong, what will you do ? (4 to 5 options) === it is about tilting of the scale (those old type of weight measure device)

4hr time frame is not for EVERYONE to play with -- unless you know what to do with huge drawdown of SL

so the canvas of all 4hr are all easy, but it is something like, even if you can get it tuned, you can wait for 1/2 day before your entry based on 4hr TF (so when will you enter during that 1/2 day - the time that you watch the MT4 again? -- how you decide or you know your price level , then place LO)

--- you may not find answer here -- but we are talking the same topic as you do?

I wanna to laugh at your 102, did you find any useful yet?? hehehhe -- you see in my dig, I tuned my 101 pretty well, so I said it is a reliable prediction indicator - that tell you the DIRECTION prediction

== one stupid me way to enter could be using your keyboard, there are 3 row of keys, first you invert your keyboarrd, then closing your eye, if you finger land on the first row, then u buy, bottom row u sell, middle row then sideline -- don't enter at all and wait for another 5 hours

ooh 1 more, if you said, you really look into EURGBP (very few people in twitter do this pair and it is so SUDDEN, so you are still YOUNG in your learning curve, you could consider picking another pair )

this moment $euraud is at 1-4000 precisely, if it drop for 20 to 30 pip from now, you can consider to enter the direction DOWN with a demo account -- quite sure about this too -- but where to exit, I can't tell you now

wathcing JUSTIN bieber music video -- one time - on channel 4

he put a HOOD on --- quite a nice idea when I find a job

or a hood look like apex , just like EURAUD now

people tend to put the hood on and put a blind eye toward loss

actually, we don't have to handle profit (exit strategy) if we wanna not to

but we can't just put a hood on , cover our eyes when we got loss to our pre-set level that we could withstand -- it is kind of philosophy about HOOD type of sweater -- related to forex emotion

TRIGGER stuff - best to have 2 indicator that only give a combo signal ONCE or TWICE a week

don't have indicator in mind first, but the concept could be , find 2 indicator based on diff category, then when only 2 indicator tell you to ENTER, you enter (not either 1) -- but have to find indicators that give good reliable non-repaint ENTRY BIG SIGN first == obviously V-turn or end of current trend (zup) could be considered, I bet !

maybe you could consider to look at BUY on AUDCAD during wednesday - now I am waiting to exit my 2 SELL on AC

Thanks for your reply

I didnt say that I like this pair, but I just use this Zup102 on this currency as I didnt trade that pair. I m still using my own system on the other pairs. I trade all major pairs and seldom on cross pair.

Anyway, Im still studying this system as it curious me why many traders trade with this. There must be something or inner beauty of this system that only its inventor know well.

For example, the line with fibo # all over, do you know the purpose of it as I dont think they were drawn for just decorating the chart. Apparently I have to learn a lots of things. I saw a similar thread in FF and surprisingly they are even have a projection line or target.

Im strongly believed that the projection is based on fibo extention/retracement.

Looking forward to hearing from the expert.

wid

------------------------------------------------------== -------------------

Great

TRIGGER

I probably use this template for narrow movement currency, LEFT , buy as green || right , still transparent, so stay sideline now -- both are same template, diff curr pairs

esp #1 entry, we don't wanna to get it wrong, then look into HEDGING thereafter

so I am inclined to

A -- use an U-turn indicator -- most of the time, it tell me the possible vertex

B -- then use zup 100 indicator for direction -- about 100 minute after vertex shown, it should be good enough to enter

C -- watch bloomberg.com/tv at about NYC noon to see how DOWS doing

it should be good enough, but need to try it out and we should stay happy that we HOLD no trans on hand too

Thank you very much xx3xxx for your kindness. Will have a try and will let you know the outcome.

Wid

--- you have to stick to about 2 cross-pairs to begin with, the indicator may look useless, but play around with it for a bit, then you may find Trigger type could be better than Pavement type (next step) indicator , I don't know about it that much e.g. repaint, but the variable parameter look Japanese enough -- so it suppose to be good --

how to use Zup with the hand drawn AP?

hi guys

there are a couple of threads connected but, I'm working with AP and ZUP 100/01

regarding the "mAP" labels - is there any more explanation of using an external fork drawn in by hand? ...

>>> I'd like to draw a fork by hand that is used by ZUP as the Static(?or should use dyn?) to overlay RL etc features

finster869:
Can someone tell me what the purple lines are on zup.100? I know light blue shows bullish targets and pink bearish targets, but don't know the significance of purple.

Thanks!

Hi Finster, did you get any further? Now I am also working on this section! what i call the m labels

I have the pdf that begins to explain with examples, but I'd really like a list of every single option from 0 to 9.

connected is my question regarding hand-drawn Forks and the "mAP" labels - is there any more explanation of using an external fork drawn in by hand? ...

>>> I'd like to draw a fork by hand that is used by ZUP as the Static(?or should use dyn?) to overlay RL etc and mPRZ features

Files:

When price is below the numbers on the line it is blue. When the price is above the 2 numbers on the line it turns pink. When the price is between the two numbers on the line it turns purple.

Reason: