Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 141

YES, the image is the same as yours

newdigital:
Go you have like this on the image?

I have the folders in the same way as you.

So, I have no idea ...

And other indicatorts ... can you attach?

Try to restart computer, after that - delete this tool by all the folders and instal/place those folders once again, and start metatrader once again.

It should not be so complicated.

makefortune

I've experienced the same issues. Found the solution here.

Hope it helps.

Need help installing MT 5 indicators. - MQL5 forum

funny Behavior

newdigital:
So, I have no idea ...

And other indicatorts ... can you attach?

Try to restart computer, after that - delete this tool by all the folders and instal/place those folders once again, and start metatrader once again.

It should not be so complicated.

How do I attach the screenshot for you to see. I tried but seem did not attach.

I noticed that when I click on the ExpertMACD (that is installed in MT5 by default), it pops up a message whether to allow DLL, auto trading.

But when I click on HWAFM, the box does not appear. So I did that a few times with this combination.

After I click ExpertMACD and accepted, a while later I click on HWAFM_instrument, the pop up box appears. I accepted. But still it does not display the screen like yours.

How do I attach the screenshots. I have trouble attaching.

I read the logs and saw the messages:

Error: file c:\program files\metatrader 5\MQL5\scripts\HWAFM\HWAFM_run.mq5 not found

as for the rest loading of HWAFM_instrument ..... failed

_survey ....... failed

gorangel:
makefortune

I've experienced the same issues. Found the solution here.

Hope it helps.

Need help installing MT 5 indicators. - MQL5 forum

I have looked through and found that the Open file data path is c://program files/metatrader5

When I click on the subdirectory MQL5, this is not saved when I run MT5 subsquently.

The tools - debug works for indictors .MQH files. However, all the files in HWAFM are .ex files and not editable. Where are the .MQ5 or .MQH for HWAFM? Are they supposed to be in the EA 470 build folder?

I saw the HWAFM template in the Files folder, I moved it to the profiles\template and could see it.

I could run the script files that were installed in MT5 but could not run the HWAFM script.

Hi makefortune,

Uninstall thos tool and instal once again.

But when I click on HWAFM, the box does not appear.

HWAFM is the folder.

I click on HWAFM_instrument

Right mouse click and "attach to the chart"

But still it does not display the screen like yours.

Because it should be the settings as "allow dll" and "allow autotrading" and more.

Settings in metatrader - Option - ... (in metatrader menu), and in every script/indicator too.

Hi makefortune

I'm running MT5 version 5 build 505. in W7 ultimate SP1

My problem was exactly the same as yours, i just followed the steps provided by the people (mql forum and ND)

Uninstall the HWAFM tool (every file)

close your MT5 terminal then right click and run as administrator

go to file/open data folder (in my case C:\Users\gorangel\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075)

click on mql5 , you will find the terminal folders, install the tool following ND instructions exactly.

Close MT5

Restart (right click and run as administrator)

Follow ND instructions

I know it can be frustrating, just take it easy , be patient and try again. good luck!

Hi makefortune,

You should have exact as on the image on the post #1406.

Exactly same.

When you unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎ file so you will see 4 folders:

Every this folder is having HWAFM folder inside.

4 HWAFM folders.

So, just place every HWAFM folder in respective place to MT5: from Experts folder of this tool to Experts folder of MT5; and so on.

That's all.

And - the settings: allow autotrading, allow dll and so on.

Same - during the attachment of every scrips/indicator - general settings (common tab).

Files:
folders_1.jpg  10 kb

latest HWAFM version

newdigital:
Hi makefortune,

You should have exact as on the image on the post #1406.

Exactly same.

When you unzip MQL5_EA_build_470.zip‎ file so you will see 4 folders:

Every this folder is having HWAFM folder inside.

4 HWAFM folders.

So, just place every HWAFM folder in respective place to MT5: from Experts folder of this tool to Experts folder of MT5; and so on.

That's all.

And - the settings: allow autotrading, allow dll and so on.

Same - during the attachment of every scrips/indicator - general settings (common tab).

ND,

I downloaded the latest version seems it is dec 2011 from alexty website. I replaced those build 470 folders . Now the script HWAFM_run works and so the template can work. However, the HWAFM_stub_instrument indicator still no response.

The HWAFM_survey and instrument works now. Expect the language is russian.

Let's see how it goes, Thanks everyone who is trying to help. I suppose the EA 470 build does not seem to work on my computer. I dont know what is the build version for the dec 2011 version. Now I can stop tearing my hair out. I was about to give up.

Thank you too

gorangel:
Hi makefortune

I'm running MT5 version 5 build 505. in W7 ultimate SP1

My problem was exactly the same as yours, i just followed the steps provided by the people (mql forum and ND)

Uninstall the HWAFM tool (every file)

close your MT5 terminal then right click and run as administrator

go to file/open data folder (in my case C:\Users\gorangel\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075)

click on mql5 , you will find the terminal folders, install the tool following ND instructions exactly.

Close MT5

Restart (right click and run as administrator)

Follow ND instructions

I know it can be frustrating, just take it easy , be patient and try again. good luck!

Gorangel,

Thanks for you advice. I downloaded the latest HWAFM files from Alexty site and things seem to work. Have not installed on Windows 7 platform yet. May try later.

Reason: