Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 52

Excellent, I made 60pips plus on zup today. I don't if this is the correct way to use it. I entered on the 1m t/f and when the sell blue box appeared I got out and then jumped back in when the red box re-appeared. It really helped me stay in the trade as well as exit. Harmonic was still bullish on the 1m t/f when zup got me out early.

targus:
Excellent, I made 60pips plus on zup today. I don't if this is the correct way to use it. I entered on the 1m t/f and when the sell blue box appeared I got out and then jumped back in when the red box re-appeared. It really helped me stay in the trade as well as exit. Harmonic was still bullish on the 1m t/f when zup got me out early.

Hi

Nice trade, can you post it up so we can see what you are talking about

many thanks

poruchik:
ExtAlert - Resolves a conclusion of the message and a sound signal at occurrence of new beam ZigZag ExtPlayAlert -Resolves a conclusion of the message and a sound signal at occurrence of a new pattern

This zup v92 indicator has not MT5 version?

Now It is not ZUP for MT5

may be later

poruchik

Do you now samething of this indicators : "korHarmonics v6.7.11" ?

Thanks

Here she is. I execute my trades through Oanda and just use fxpro for charting. I'm looking forward to getting the v92 version going.

Files:

targus:
Here she is. I execute my trades through Oanda and just use fxpro for charting. I'm looking forward to getting the v92 version going.

Hi

So what set up are you using then, becuase my zup V92 chart looks nothing like yours ?

Many thanks

ab

IT IS Zup 89

No Zup 92.

ok, ab1000 ?

Originally Posted by targus

Hi

So what set up are you using then, becuase my zup V92 chart looks nothing like yours ?

Many thanks

ab

The version I am using is zupv90, because I was struggling to get v92 into indicators for now.

Reason: