Requests & Ideas - page 33

smarcos

Here you go This one is a bit "modernized" : it was long time ago when that rsi was made so decided to make it the way I am making them now. so it is a bit different in the way it "behaves". Arrows are present and alerts are present as well as mtf (interpolated and non-interpolated)

regards

Mladen

smarcos:
Hi Mladen,

Could you make a rsx version of the indicator?

Thanks in advance
Files:
color_rsx.mq4  14 kb
color_rsx.gif  26 kb

Thanks for your work!!

mladen:
smarcos

Here you go

This one is a bit "modernized" : it was long time ago when that rsi was made so decided to make it the way I am making them now. so it is a bit different in the way it "behaves". Arrows are present and alerts are present as well as mtf (interpolated and non-interpolated)

regards Mladen

Hi Mladen,

can u apply some smoothing and mtf/interpolate to this DiNapoli detrend oscillator? Thanks!

Odysseus

Hey Mladen,

could you do a nonlagMA version or jurik version of the following described PREDICTIVE MA crossover?

Merry Christmas !!

Just wanna wish all of you here at TSD a Merry Christmas and a Good New Year!!.

Thanks for a great forum and all the help you people have privided.

A special thanks to Mladen for his help :-))).

Best Wishes

Halvard

Hi halvardu,

Yes - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just want to remind this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175908

It means: if we see 00:00 31/12 - 01/01 New Year time so everybody can post "Happy New Year" on this thread. Because, according to my experience, many members are on the forum during this time so - we all can celebrate New Year many times almost every hour for the almost 1 day.

Ok.. sorry did not know that.. But I will be there at 01.01..hehe

Enjoy the evening Newdigital )

Halvard

TRIN-ARMS INDEX 96% success rate

There is a breadth indicator commonly used in index trading(SP500,DAX,Eurostoxx50,etc) ,the TRIN or ARMS Index,that can give signals with up to 96% probability when rightly used.

QUOTE"Since 1987 when the TRIN (ARMS Index) has closed above 3.0 on a daily basis the S&P 500 has gained

an average of +4.3% within the next 5 trading days and 5.8% over a 10 day period....this TRIN Strategy has been accurate 96% of the time since

1987."UNQUOTE

COMMENTS:

THere have been only 7 such signals for 2010,so,it is a low frequency of signals indicator...BUT...The study has been done on daily data,so,besides the fact that having 3-7 signals per year with 96% success probability and an average payout of 4.3% is profitable enough,for those of us that believe that markets and timeframes are fractal,it may be a way to find out if the signal works out in lower timeframes like H4 or H1 too.

REQUEST/IDEA :

Will it be possible to code a "TRIN-like" indicator for Forex?Instead of using advancing issues/declining issues,I suggest to use advancing pairs/declining pairs for example if we can get the signal for EUR we could use all EURXXX pairs as "issues" and their related volumes.

POTENTIAL CAVEATS:

1-It may be a loss of time,we have no guarantee whatsoever that it will work on Forex.

2-The use of volume data for Forex may completely falsify the results,since we will be constricted to use volume by broker.

So,I leave it to mladen to judge if the difficulty of making this indicator for Forex,compared with its potential reward and caveats is worth of his interest or not.

S

multi chart issues

Hello guys

I was wondering if one of you who is good at coding would mind taking a look at this indicator for me

it seems to work fine if i use it on a single chart but if i have it on multiple at the same time it does not seem to draw properly

i was wondering if someone would be able to possibly fix it

i have no ideas why its doing this

in the m16 there should be an arrow down and in the m5 an arrow up

Reason: