Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 104

I am continuing trading it by 10p3v0.0321 EA in semi-automatic way for pre-selected: EURUSD for sell and USDCHF for buy (the direction of the trend was selected using HWAFM tool).

I do not know - it is difficult to code or not (I am not a coder) but it is what I mean about re-enter:

Files:
re-enter_1.jpg  194 kb

Yes, this is exactly what version 321 should do (on the picture). Does it not do so?

newdigital:
I am continuing trading it by 10p3v0.0321 EA in semi-automatic way for pre-selected: EURUSD for sell and USDCHF for buy (the direction of the trend was selected using HWAFM tool).

I do not know - it is difficult to code or not (I am not a coder) but it is what I mean about re-enter:

I do not know. But it does not work in this way.

You see:

May be - 2 EAs are conflicting with each other?

But I am using different magic number for every chart ...

may be - the condition for Volty (VoChStDn) should be changed?

Because as I see - EA should open the trade using GnHiLoDn only (on bar #1) if

sell if VoChStDn is in red (on same bar 1)

and buy if VoChStDn is in blue (on same bar #1).

I mean: this VoChStDn is just for confirmation only.

Files:
eurusd_sell.jpg  184 kb
eurusd_all.jpg  248 kb

Just some more:

So, it is working as the following now:

one trade is open and close, some pausing, and after that only - the next trade is opened.

In the way of one initial trade of min lot size per chart.

But it should be re-enters ... it should be many intial trades per chart based on the condition.

Files:
now_only.jpg  229 kb

Hi NewDigital,

No, two instance of the EA on two different pairs, mainly if there are different magic numbers assigned to them, should not conflict.

For buy both Volty and Gann HiLo should be in Blue (and BuyOK = 1) at the same time (and vice versa for sell). Either of them change color from Blue to Red and then from Red to Blue (while the other one keeps Blue) is a re-entry signal.

It should go this way. If not, then I made some mistake in the code.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
I do not know. But it does not work in this way.

You see:

May be - 2 EAs are conflicting with each other?

But I am using different magic number for every chart ...

may be - the condition for Volty (VoChStDn) should be changed?

Because as I see - EA should open the trade using GnHiLoDn only (on bar #1) if

sell if VoChStDn is in red (on same bar 1)

and buy if VoChStDn is in blue (on same bar #1).

I mean: this VoChStDn is just for confirmation only.

Pausing is because of the EA waits for the re-change the color of one of the indicators. The EA takes trade only after the signal bars closing.

newdigital:
Just some more:

So, it is working as the following now:

one trade is open and close, some pausing, and after that only - the next trade is opened.

In the way of one initial trade of min lot size per chart.

But it should be re-enters ... it should be many intial trades per chart based on the condition.

chrisstoff:
... is a re-entry signal ...

EA is not re-entering.

Besides - EA is not martingaling. May be - I was lucky and I did not have big drawdown ...

But as I see - it was - 30 pips on open trade (4 digit pips) and - not martingaling ...

It is martingaling in backtesting, but not in forward testing ... it is strange ...

or may be - I was lucky and did not have big drawdown ...

Files:

NewDigital,

Well, it is not a 'classic' Martingale. (Anyway, some luck is always needed .) But even version 321 should re-enter if the conditions met again.

Does it not re-enter at all?

When I tried it on backtest and demo forward test, it re-entered if the conditions are met... Anyway, I will look into it again as soon as I have a little time, if I could find the bug you are referring to. Thanks again for the test, I do appreciate your comments.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
EA is not re-entering.

Besides - EA is not martingaling. May be - I was lucky and I did not have big drawdown ...

But as I see - it was - 30 pips on open trade (4 digit pips) and - not martingaling ...

It is martingaling in backtesting, but not in forward testing ... it is strange ...

or may be - I was lucky and did not have big drawdown ...

It is not making re-enter at all.

And it is missing some enters too.

besides - something with Volty coding ... you see - volty was in blue but EA opened sell:

and not martingaling at all (for forward testing; but martingaling in backtesting):

Files:

As I see - your VoChSt is different from public Volty ... may be - it is the problem?

because I checked everything using public Volty ... but seems - your VoChSt is different from it (by same settings but different).

So, sorry - I will need to check everything using this VoChSt.

Files:
volty_1.jpg  201 kb
Reason: