Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 101

matfx:
I have read it twice on that forum and didn't find any description for the symbol/colors with the WW. So sorry. There are setting that can be configure with, for example the time frame display, patterns configurations. If i am not mistaken someone have asked ND about adding 5 min chart for the tool. It can be done.

Hi mat

I was asking about 5min time frame. Could you explain how you add it?

Pity also about those WW symbols.

Gil

A few days ago I i try to upload an updated translation of the HWAF document that was included by the author. I get a message about my post been moderated? .

The translation it's not perfect but i think it will help us to understand the settings of this tool.

gorangel:
A few days ago I i try to upload an updated translation of the HWAF document that was included by the author. I get a message about my post been moderated? . The translation it's not perfect but i think it will help us to understand the settings of this tool.

Must be a mistake .

Why not send a message to "newdigital" and hopefully he may be able to fix it

Gil

Ok i'm trying again. I hope that someone who really speaks Russian review the document and correct it!!

GilR:
Hi mat

I was asking about 5min time frame. Could you explain how you add it?

Pity also about those WW symbols.

Gil

Hi Gil,

Go to program files > MetaTrader 5 > MQ5 > files > HWAFM folder. Look for HWAFM instrument.ini. Then double click on it.

The HWAFM instrument.ini can be open using notepad. You will see something like this.

Change the timeframe that you want to true. Save the setting to some place, for example i am save it on desktop. The save file format must be under "ALL FILE". After that copy and paste it back to program files > MetaTrader 5 > MQ5 > files > HWAFM folder.

Hi gorangel,

It was found long time ago and posted on this thread together with web translation. Besides, I explaned something on this thread which is related to this documents (explain something which I personally understand ).

So, read the thread please.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

gorangel:
Ok i'm trying again. I hope that someone who really speaks Russian review the document and correct it!!

Hi gorangel,

This document was already reviewed and discussed many days ago. We started our discussion about this tool with this document. So, read some pages back. Besides, some member uploaded web translation too but it was not proofreaded yet sorry.

Yes Newdigital,I Know, I've already downloaded and read it. That document contains 8 pages. The one I uploaded has 13 ,and includes the explanation about the ww symbols (you also explain that in one of your previous posts) and some additional information about the settings ,parameters and symbols.

I don't want any credit for the document , I just downloaded it from Гармонический волновой анализ финансовых рынков (волны Вульфа, бабочки Гартли, паттерны Песавенто) | AlexSTAL, translated with a web translation tool , edited with a pdf editor and uploaded it to help some members who asks about the ww symbols.

Yes Newdigital, I Know. I've already downloaded and read it. That document contains 8 pages. The one I uploaded has 13 pages and includes information about the WW symbols (you already explain that to in one of you previous posts)

I don't want any credit for this document, i just downloaded it ,translated with a web tool and edited with a pdf editor. I just want to help some members (and me) understand the ww symbols and some aditional settings and parameters of this tool

gorangel

WE all appreciate the efforts of all the participants of this thread and being able to learn from each other

So thank you for the new document which I will read over weekend

Gil

Reason: