Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 102

matfx:
Hi Gil,

Go to program files > MetaTrader 5 > MQ5 > files > HWAFM folder. Look for HWAFM instrument.ini. Then double click on it.

The HWAFM instrument.ini can be open using notepad. You will see something like this.

Change the timeframe that you want to true. Save the setting to some place, for example i am save it on desktop. The save file format must be under "ALL FILE". After that copy and paste it back to program files > MetaTrader 5 > MQ5 > files > HWAFM folder.

Thank you -- worked like a charm

Daily Data Window

matfx:
The indicator, daily data window, was coded by CJA. You can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177278

I have a 6 digit broker and it doesn't display price correctly?

mrsatan:
I have a 6 digit broker and it doesn't display price correctly?

Hi mrsatan,

No problem for 5 digit broker.

chrisstoff:
Attached is Semi Automatic EA of 10p3v0.0331. I modified the order logic a bit focusing on the semi automatic mode. (The code itself is not that clean one, sorry... but it seems to be workable.)

Now we can expect some more orders than with the earlier version of the EA. If we can define the direction of the main trend well and there are retracements within the main trend, then it can presumably work fine. (Or at least this was my goal with it...)

Otherwise it is a catastrophe since the EA keeps going in the wrong direction with bigger and bigger lots - as we can expect it from a Martingale type of EA ( ). So, we'd better use it with SellOK = 1 and BuyOK = 0 OR SellOK = 0 and BuyOK = 1, after defining the main trend by harmonic patterns.

I think it can be useable either on M1-M5 time frame by the harmonic patterns on H1 and above or on M5-M15 time frame on the base of harmonic patterns on H4 and above. Hopefully, the tests will tell...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi Chrisstoff

The EA is trading like crazy!!! Is it meant to open a new trade each time the previous closes in the same direction?

Gil

It is some translation:

Seems - we can use any language to write this word:

true

I am keeping the links about everything (see below my post).

Just started to link this semi-automated method ... because - on the future - it will be template, indicators, rules, settings of the EAs etc as the links.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.

Files:
123_0907.jpg  95 kb

GilR:
Hi Chrisstoff

The EA is trading like crazy!!! Is it meant to open a new trade each time the previous closes in the same direction?

Gil

Results so far for Monday. The reason I have so many EURUSD trades because 1min, 5min &15min chart. Others are all 5min and set to 6pip profit and trading both long and short. Not sure what happens when trend changes??

Files:
statement_1.htm  89 kb
sum.png  60 kb

Hi GilR,

Which version of EA are you using?

Because I had just few trades for this Monday using 10p3v0.0321 EA for EURUSD sell and for USDCHF buy M1 charts.

I tried both directions but it was not good from the beginning: 2 losses for both. So, I decided to use one direction only (only buy, or only sell).

Using the latest one, but each time it closes a trade it opens another. So it was very good alll day when EUR and others in a steep decline.

This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page67

That is dangerous. But if we know the direction so ... may be ...

I am using 10p3v0.0321 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63 and it works good.

I will continue with 0321, and will start with 0331 latest in the end of this week.

newdigital:
This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page67

That is dangerous. But if we know the direction so ... may be ...

I am using 10p3v0.0321 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page63 and it works good.

I will continue with 0321, and will start with 0331 latest in the end of this week.

it is 331.

It seems that if the first trade it takes is short, it will continue to trade that till the cows come home.

All I have had is short trades, currently open trades down about 40 pips

Reason: