PayPal for Deposits not available - page 2

Sergey Golubev:
I know ...
But the last their announcement was in 5th of September here ... and it is 9th of September now ...
I will ask them to make the other announcement in the end of this week (end of this week = the end of the beginning of September)

From your message we have to deduce that if they will make a new message at the end of the week Thursday 12 Friday 13, the possibility that we have a solution this week is not being assessed, is my deduction correct?

Thank you

Marta Gonzalez:

From your message we have to deduce that if they will make a new message at the end of the week Thursday 12 Friday 13, the possibility that we have a solution this week is not being assessed, is my deduction correct?

Thank you

I hope that everything will be fine and paypal will be returned this week.
But if not so I will ask (in the end of the week).

Sergey Golubev:
I hope that everything will be fine and paypal will be returned this week.
But if not so I will ask (in the end of the week).

Ok, thanks for the clarification

Hey guys!  
Just to clarify everything here.   Withdrawals to paypal IS coming back?   Yes or No?

Cloudboy23:
Hey guys!  
Just to clarify everything here.   Withdrawals to paypal IS coming back?   Yes or No?

This post from a MetaQuotes staff member in the Russian forum indicates it will return this weekend.

Renat fatkhullin 2019.09.12 03:44 #13

"From this weekend we’ll switch to a new legal entity and open PayPal again.

Sorry for the delay, they are associated with reissuance."

Translated Direct Link

Why they haven't been posting updates on the payment page for all languages I can not understand, it would have saved a whole lot of repeated forum questions and confusion for everyone.. 🤷‍♂️

PayPal is now available again for deposits.
Just in time, my signal subscription expires today..
Reason: