ASCTrend system - page 115

Hi Isaac R,

Thanks for your good words.

By the way - the author of this idicator is Igorad.

I promissed to come back to this thread as asctred system is somethig which I like a lot.

Do not have time now sorry.

I just hope that I will come back to this thread permanently next moth.

ASC ea

I found a asc ea that I'd like to back & forward test, but it & I can't locate the file asctrend.ex4 anywhere yet.

Can someone post it here?

Pandolin:
I found a asc ea that I'd like to back & forward test, but it & I can't locate the file asctrend.ex4 anywhere yet. Can someone post it here?

Try this.

Remember your indicator has to be named as the EA calls for it.

Regards

thank you

nice the system

Hi, thanks for this system, but with so many posts, templates and versions of this system, where are the latest indicators and templates for this system?

I am a manual trader so I am not really interested in any expert I am only interested in these timeframes, 15, 30, 1, 4

Thanks in advance

beto1:
Hi, thanks for this system, but with so many posts, templates and versions of this system, where are the latest indicators and templates for this system?

I am a manual trader so I am not really interested in any expert I am only interested in these timeframes, 15, 30, 1, 4

Thanks in advance

Did you read "at least" first post?

Linuxser:
Did you read "at least" first post?

Yes, and I have read the pdf document, and my question is the same, because in each page there is a new template and an update version.

But thanks for your help, I am learning from all other posts.

beto1:
Yes, and I have read the pdf document, and my question is the same, because in each page there is a new template and an update version. But thanks for your help, I am learning from all other posts.

PDF have direct links to last version of each system.

Linuxser:
PDF have direct links to last version of each system.

Thanks, I had the same question about "recent settings" and you hit two birds with one stone.

Hi Newdigital

I would like to commend your efforts for finding time to post so much information on this forum and especially in this thread. However, I am overwhelmed by the large number of indicators and templates that I have seen on this thread. I am at a loss on which one to use. Please advise, which of these indicators work best on MT4 on M1 time frame?

Thanks a lot and keep doing this wonderful work.

ForexNaija

Reason: