Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 120

Just a continuation of this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page77

I traded USDJPY and USDCHF for 1 week.

Those pairs were questionable concerning HWAFM patterns but I traded them anyway.

Most good situation was for USDJPY with HWAFM patterns and with Ichimoku too.

Most questionable was for USDCHF.

So, it is the situation right now.

USDJPY:

USDCHF:

As we see - some floating drawdown (distance in dollars between yellow balance line and blue equity line) is small for USDJPY but big for USDCHF.

So, general conclusion is the following:

- if some pair indicates uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12) for all developing patterns in HWAFM patterns tools confirmed by some other system (Ichimoku in my case) - we will have very small drawdown trading TrendScalp system for M1.

- if questionable - big drawdown.

That's all news.

The fractal being an underlying structure of Elliot Wave, on usd/chf I was missing a Fractal. The great heads up hwfm provides should work well with a fractal, in the same way BWilliams uses these on the daily, for example, according to hwfm we have a bearish daily gbp/usd, but when? A BW will tell us when, no??

newdigital do u still use your method to trade? i mean getting the direction from mt5 and then trade in m1?

I am just trading by the other 10p EA on M1 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page277 so if everything will be fine - I will come back to this thread but using the other 10p EA.

newdigital:
I am just trading by the other 10p EA on M1 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page277 so if everything will be fine - I will come back to this thread but using the other 10p EA.

i mean the hvafm tool for mt5 ...harmonic which gives the direction for the trend that scal on m1 ? did u still use that and if not why?

I am still using.

But I am on the process of changing this EA for scalping for M1.

harmonic

newdigital:
I am still using. But I am on the process of changing this EA for scalping for M1.

can you post the latest results? from the harmonic system

vladutz112,

I am not trading scalping for harmonic for now.

I am in the process of changing 10p3v0.0321_2 to 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975

Once I will change and select the pairs with minimal drawdown so I will come back to this thread because HWAFM patterns tool is giving good prediction/forecasting for the future movement.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Zup_V90

Hi all,

I just downloaded ZUP_V90, my question is: Which software does it support?

I own Metastock EOD, will it work if I install it?

Need your reply, please.

Thanks

It should be Metatrader 4.

Reason: