Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 117

This little red circle is indicating that the price is broking/crossing the channel line in this place.

We can use this channel to trade inside the channel: take profit first level is the middle of the channel and secondlevel of tp is the next border/line of the channel; trading on the direction of th e channel.

or we can use it on breakout of the channel lines ...

So, this little red circle is indicating that the price was trying to break the channel line for breakout.

-------------

mouteki?

This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175877

never used it sorry.

ND

I do like this Maksigen, on the 4hr usd/chf, we have arrived at a breakout of the yellow TLs correct? and daily showing an up direction, along with the channel indy also pointing longs, add to this mix hwfm higher timeframes all bullish patterns, can it get any better than this?

I was mighty impressed with how you used the Maksigen when you traded it manually. I might try trading the 5m t/f - I think this was the one you used.

Files:

yellow lines are just s/r and trendline.

Breakout hapened on read/blue dotted lines (which are same s/r lines but last ones).

I am using this indicator in the same way as s/r ...

You know ... I knew some traders who are not using any indicators on the chart to trade. They use nothing (they are not attaching anything to the chart). But if we look at their trades - we can see that they are trading s/r lines visualizing them on the chart One trader is Paramon ... he did not use any indicators for scalping. But once the people asked him "how are you trading? can we do the same?" so he asked some coders to code some indicators: maksigen indicators. It was long time ago for metatrader 3 (before Metatrader 4 was created). later on - someone converted those indicators from MT3 to M4 and we can use it now.

About this indicator - this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page56

So on the first attached 1m t/f I do not see these red/blue dotted lines, then they appear, so is this what happens, when they appear you wait for a break up/down through the inner gray dotted lines and trade in that direction, or is it a break through red/blue then trade in that direction? for example on the 2nd chart can you tell me. Also, I followed the link in your post for TrendScalp I can't see it?

Files:

red/blue lines appeared, disappeared and moved Because it is dynamic support/resistance lines.

Once breakout happened, or new last support/resistance created so those lines are moved.

Because those lines are calculated based on Pfast and Pslow parameters of the indicator (numbers of the bars used by this indicator in calculation for s/r lines on the chart - did you see vertical lines?).

So, using this Maksigen is the same as trading on open bar: those lines are changed together with the price. Because I am using Pfast = 5 and Pslow = 8 (good for scalping on M1, M5 and M15 timeframe).

Means: all support resistance are calculated based on 8 bars.

You can count the bars back on the chart (from right to left): previous bar is the bar #1 (you can see vertical line), next is bar #2 ... and up to bar #8 (vertical line too).

So, if the price is moved - we will have different support/resistance values/levels/lines, and those lines are changed.

In case of H4 and D1 timeframe - they are not changed often. Because 1 bar for H4 is 4 hours and 1 bar for D1 is one day

I just saw your images ... you should press 'zoom in' at least 1 time:

and use chart shift - should be like that:

Files:
zoomin.jpg  4 kb

Of course, many thanks. Looks like swissy heading for .7940 area. Hwfm bearish on the 1hr now.

I have used the SHI Channel together with harmonic indicators. If price reverse at Harmonic PRZ zone and also at border channel, a good sign of price reverse. More preferable a spike retrace. . But the SHI channel recalculate itself, so normally i will wait if the price stop moving. Here are some pictures extracted from my trading blog.

Files:

Some more about this Maksigen indicator.

This is USDJPY, M1 timeframe. So, we can see this blue dotted line at 77.94 (last resistance line, possible buy stop level). It was some minutes ago:

This breakout was happened (seems - take profit ) and it is the situation for now (see those red/blue lines):

When all (yellow, abnd blue/red lines) are very close to the price and to each other - it means that we will have breakout/breakdown soon.

And I think - same case we can have for USDCAD (same with USDCHF): all developing patterns are indicating bullish, Ichimoku chart is indicating possible bullish in the near future ... but in reality - we can see:

It is something about fundamental news sorry.

I will not be surprised if my sell stop order will be implemented at 0.9404 (instead of buy stop at 0.9464).

Files:

And the same interesting situation for patterns (HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5). We are having future possible bullish for this pair for all developing patterns for timeframes started from H1 till D1:

Anyway - I placed those 2 pending orders (buy stop and sell stop - see image from the previous post) so we will see ...

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Reason: