Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 13

maksigen

Hi newdigital,

I am still confused on the rules of trading maksigen.. even though i have gone through all the thread twice.... can you please explain me in easier way as i want to use this method.....

do we have to sell as soon as red line is drawn on chart and buy as soon as blue dotted line appears ? and what would be the exit strategy ?

will really appreciate your response.

newdigital:
It is example for EURUSD right now:

line was moved so I have few sell trades opened with 100 pips totally

alij79:
...do we have to sell as soon as red line is drawn on chart and buy as soon as blue dotted line appears ? and what would be the exit strategy ?

No.

We are going to place 2 pending orders (sell stop order for red line and buy stop order on blue line) when those 2 lines are coming very close to the price (price is in the middle). I call it "ready to go" à la Warcraft because it is breakout system (breakout on M1 or M5 timeframe).

Next method is trading from inside the channel of the other maksigen indicator (trading inside the channel; not breakout).

But I am not strictly following the rules sorry.

Freewayfx ¿ drag sl tp ?

something interesting ¿are you looking for? DRAG SL TP

Drag SLTP

lines

pull lines can sometimes be subjective ...

Files:
gann1.gif  63 kb

lines of hunting?

who knows the lines of hunting?

Files:
gann2.gif  53 kb

the lines of God

I think God has long since shot their lines. Or so it seems ...

Files:
gann22.gif  48 kb

Don´t trade, not. this is only my lines.

(If you do not like I have others. Marx Brothers)

sure God has other.

Files:
gann4.gif  46 kb

alij79:
Hi newdigital,

I am still confused on the rules of trading maksigen.. even though i have gone through all the thread twice.... can you please explain me in easier way as i want to use this method.....

do we have to sell as soon as red line is drawn on chart and buy as soon as blue dotted line appears ? and what would be the exit strategy ?

will really appreciate your response.

I found this. Perhaps you might be interested

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581/page23

Unpredictable would mean that today EURSUSD is 1.31 and tomorrow 100. Now, that can happen, but the ods that it will are close to 0. Instead the value of EURUSD will be between 1.2980 and 1.3180 (roughly). Which means that it is not unpredictable

newdigital:
You mean: create EA based on this 1 indicator?

Yes, agree .... but it is not simplete do ... as I remember - Igorad could not ...

Well.

We can definde the rule ...

The problem for coder is the following:

we are trading by openning pending orders. But our lines are moved all the time ...

so ... when to move ... or delete and create next buy stop for example ...

It is not simple ..

I will think about the rules.

Yes, it will be great to have EA.

Hello newdigital,

I read this thread by chance and your test results about Sergey's Paramon/Maksigen very interested to me. Still are u trading? How is going on your trading with this or other trading strategies/systems?

I'm experience developer&trader. You said that not simple the code EA about Sergey's trading technique but i can do it if it is worth for lucubrate, if your test results still successful for long term.

Waiting hear from you on this topic. If u interested u can send pm message to me.

Take care & good lock...

Reason: