Level Trading - page 3

leutzuro:
I open new account platform metatrader 4 server strategybuilderfx and i will start to trade and to understand how works

Start account with 1000$ leverage 1:400 and i will trade with 1 minilot per pips (1$ per pips)

Let see how the system works

I did not read the English version but according to the Russian description it may be the following:

1. draw the main channel first. Any channel using local min/max.

2. the width of the channel should be not less then 30 points.

3. Draw central line of the channel (in the middle of the channel).

4. look at the channel and the price to understand which line is more significant: if the price touches the line two times or more - so this line (border of the channel) became "significant" one. If the price is going down (for example) breaking line of the channel so it may be false breakout and price will come back to the channel; or Price will go down on the distance which should be the same with width of the channel (approximately). We may do the following:

1. Open sell with stop loss on the Central line.

2. or we are not trading

5. If the price broke one line of the channel and we have new min or max so this line is becoming unsignificant (for us) and we may draw the 3rd line of the channel (next and parallel one) using new min or max.

6. We may just look at the price and draw the lines. But the better one is to trade and to draw. Always start trade on repeling of the price from significant line. If the price will cross the other line and will not come back - draw the new line according to the new min/max and the old broken one is becoming unsignificant for us.

7. Price is repeling from close price of min/max.

It was 6 or 8 pages.

And don't understand the next 10 pages sorry.

thanks newdigital

leutzuro:
W1 posible trend down

D1 Trend down

H4 posible trend down

H1 posible trend down

Pending order sell stop at 1.2743 S/L 1.2776 TS 20

Buy Stop 1.2796 S/L 1.2760 TS 20

WOW! leutzuro, that is one heck of a speed reading and understanding of those 26 page PDF file. We'll see how this works. My current trade entry is now at +50 pips.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

Files:

newdigital:
I did not read the English version but according to the Russian description it may be the following:

....................................................portion cut, see original posting

It was 6 or 8 pages.

And don't understand the next 10 pages sorry.

Thanks, newdigital. That's more than plenty information. The rest, we will just have to watch the price actions in those areas and see which direction it goes. In the meantime, it's past midnite in my part of the world so it's bedtime and I will just have to miss all those pips and ticks action.

Again, I want to truly express my appreciatio for all the things you're doing in this TSD community. The speed of your response and support is unparalleled.

Hi guys,

Very interesting thread. Unfortunately the english translation should have been better. It almost read like russian after a while as I could not understand most of it. Thanks, Newdigital for your contribution.

Hey fxcruiser, speed reading is outdated. Photo reading is in...25,000 words a minute. Try doing that..lol.

Looking forward to see if anyone has got this figured out yet. I love not working with any indicators and only with price action.

Cheers

fxcruiser:
WOW! leutzuro, that is one heck of a speed reading and understanding of those 26 page PDF file. We'll see how this works. My current trade entry is now at +50 pips.

Enjoy!

fxcruiser

I sugest you delet all the indicators and trade only with threndline and you will have better view what happen with the thrend

Use trendline by angle from metatrader tools and all threndline should have the same angle

the strategy works great im sure beause i see many statment on alpari forum with this system

I atach one statmen here

and is only with eur/usd and only with threndline

Files:

radicalmoses:
Hi guys,

Hey fxcruiser, speed reading is outdated. Photo reading is in...25,000 words a minute. Try doing that..lol.

Looking forward to see if anyone has got this figured out yet. I love not working with any indicators and only with price action.

Cheers

True, true, radicalmoses. Yeah, photo reading. I am with you on price action, the real time indicator. But at one point or another, you would still have to draw them lines. With your experience maybe, not. I have worked with someone, when I started trading e-mini futures, who does not use any indicator and very successful at it.

When I grow up, I just wanna be like you guys! Meanwhile, I am going to bed. Good nite!

fxcruiser

leutzuro:
W1 posible trend down

D1 Trend down

H4 posible trend down

H1 posible trend down

Pending order sell stop at 1.2743 S/L 1.2776 TS 20

Buy Stop 1.2796 S/L 1.2760 TS 20

Hi,

why your BUYSTOP SL is 1.2760? Mine is 1.2781 or 1.2772.

I'm trying to understand the strategy so maybe I'm doing something wrong...

JoZo:
Hi,

why your BUYSTOP SL is 1.2760? Mine is 1.2781 or 1.2772.

I'm trying to understand the strategy so maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Sorry im in the same situation as you.

I try to understand how this works

Best regards

Reason: