CatFx50 - page 690

nina:
Hi!

You say 1.9460????

My broker (RealTimeForex) has made a high at 1,9408. That is a 52 pip difference. What's that?

Nina

FXDD opens @ 5PM EST

try this link http://www.piptrader.com/live_quotes.asp, double click on GBPUSD, u will see a 1 min chart, GBPUSD reached 1.9470

I use Interbank FX MT4 and they have a high in cable of 1.9410 .

However, another provider : www.adblue.de comes also with a spike of 1.9468 at 23.15 CET.

Vivaldi

Oanda, Cable 1,9473 Average Price, Euro 1,3180.

Nina ignore those idiots, who want to destroy this thread. It is not worth the time. Ignore them and they get tired.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general read this post and you will see what nina doesnt know about ew

Hello Nina,

I propose that you are more respectful and grateful towards such people

like Harold4x.

Because, after all, where are we going to get all our pips from, if there are no people who disagree with our way of trading ?

If everybody would think the same, there would be no market.

So, let us say "thank you" to the Harold4x's and the mibl's and whoever they may be and let them bring pips to us for a long time to come.

Vivaldi

Hi!

Nice signals as far as I see today.

Enjoy!

Nina

Hi

First I Thank Nina And All For This System

I Want To Ask You About The Meta Platform I Must Use?

Because I Test Some Of Meta Platform With Different Brokers And I Saw Different In Indicator Data Some Give Me Red And Some Still Green !!!!

So Which Broker I Must Use For Your Strategy?

Very Thanks

nedal:
Hi

First I Thank Nina And All For This System

I Want To Ask You About The Meta Platform I Must Use?

Because I Test Some Of Meta Platform With Different Brokers And I Saw Different In Indicator Data Some Give Me Red And Some Still Green !!!!

So Which Broker I Must Use For Your Strategy?

Very Thanks

Hi!

I used Neuimex, but that MT4 has changed its data feed and now it is awful.

I use Alpari and Fibo group now.

Indicators change according to number of bars you download. Download the maximum number of bars your platform allows.

Nia

Reason: