CatFx50 - page 685

nina:
Hi, mates!!

Hope and wish you are making money.

Follow EW snake oil sellers and you'll lose all you've got.

Guaranteed!!

Nina

hello Nina,

What does it mean : "EW" ?

Vivaldi

CIORIMAU:
Nina,

what is the signals today???

the market are so lateral and i think that catfx don work well in this market.

Mauricio

From yesterday at 20:00, you knew eurusd was in long mode.

Cable is long since 17-11-06 at 15:30cet.

USDCHF is in short mode since yesterday at 15:00cet.

So, you know a lot. Now you should find an entry according to rules and stops.

Today, for instance, swissy made a nice fractal down at 1.2357 (09:30cet).

It was a sell at 1,2356 with stop at 1,2385. It made a low at 1,2254. That is a lot!!!!!!

I could say the same on cable and on eurusd. But I do not want to start again.

Nina

vivaldi:
hello Nina,

What does it mean : "EW" ?

Vivaldi

Elliot Wave.

Nina

so let me get this straight you know more than elliot,gann etc yeh right then why isnt anyone buying your books give us a break already

harold4x:
so let me get this straight you know more than elliot,gann etc yeh right then why isnt anyone buying your books give us a break already

My God, Harold4x, the man without punctuation marks, is here.

You are my man, Harold; you are the one who lights my fire. Every time I see you, I think: "Man, I'd have to be a broker".

Do you know why, Harold?

Try to think. Please, do it with punctuation marks. Once done, come back. And, of course, don't forget to follow EW.

BTW, I'm not a seller.

Do you know the meaning of the word "desire"?

I want to make it easy: EW is a synonym of desire. A very expensive one.

But you will need a long, long time to accept that. Your brain has not "punctuation marks" and that makes it very difficult. But do not give up; you will succeed.

Trading is a matter of "probabilities". It is not a matter of desires. Do you understand the difference?

Yours,

Nina

Hi

cool down Harold4x and Nina please.

Nina is not selling here anything,he give us pretty good system.

Also EW works but you have to know when and how to use it,for sure not on trending market.Same for patterns,Gartey,ABCD....

Hi, mates!!!

What did we get today so far (12:00cet):

EURUSD, level 4 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2968 or at 1,2980 with stop at 1,2949.

It has made a high at 1.3109. + 129 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) @ 1,9168 with stop at 1,9145. It has made a high so far at 1,9350. + 182 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 sell (09:00cet) @ 1,2205 with stop at 1,2242. It has made a low at 1,2073. + 132 pips.

TOTAL = + 443 pips.

EW funeral is ready.

Nina

Nope EW doesn't work. I have this expensive piece of software here. This is running on a decent computer and doing thousands of calculations to find the optimum EW patterns. Does it work? Nope, maybe a tiney bit more than just random gues work.

And Nina's system?

Well, I have 15 winning trades in a row now. Nice level 4 breakout today. Cought the move in CHF/USD, EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

I remeber Nina said something about a cat16fx too. I have tried a bunch of stuff to figure out what it possible could be, if it's even remotely connected to the cat50fx. Well, didn't figure it out, but the system in this thread is awesome.

NINA

Nybegynner:
Nope EW doesn't work. I have this expensive piece of software here. This is running on a decent computer and doing thousands of calculations to find the optimum EW patterns. Does it work? Nope, maybe a tiney bit more than just random gues work.

And Nina's system?

Well, I have 15 winning trades in a row now. Nice level 4 breakout today. Cought the move in CHF/USD, EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

I remeber Nina said something about a cat16fx too. I have tried a bunch of stuff to figure out what it possible could be, if it's even remotely connected to the cat50fx. Well, didn't figure it out, but the system in this thread is awesome.

NINA

Hi, Nybegynner!

Glad to know you are making money.

I'm not saying CatFX50 is better than EW. What I want to stress is that any system out there is better off than EW. ANY!!!!!!

People do not like to believe that and they keep finding waves. They do not realize that EW is all a marketing issue. They do not realize that they are going to lose all they have and they are going to waste time.

We like to know the future. That's why EW and other esoteric methods have customers. They cheat us, but we are happy: WE KNOW THE FUTURE.

I used to be a EW trader. I know what I'm saying. A simple, lonely, naked trend line is going to give you more money that all that shit.

CatFX15 is awesome, but it is not going to be posted.

Nina

nina:
Hi, mates!!!

What did we get today so far (12:00cet):

EURUSD, level 4 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2968 or at 1,2980 with stop at 1,2949.

It has made a high at 1.3109. + 129 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (08:00cet) @ 1,9168 with stop at 1,9145. It has made a high so far at 1,9350. + 182 pips.

USDCHF, level 4 sell (09:00cet) @ 1,2205 with stop at 1,2242. It has made a low at 1,2073. + 132 pips.

TOTAL = + 443 pips.

EW funeral is ready.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Yep, from a "silent watcher" superb signals today, and very unexpected.

As you have often said "KISS" keep it simple stupid.

Clearly it works and very well.

I have one question which I have serached through this impressive thread but cannot find the answer:

How do you interpret the Nina indicator overlaid on the Stem_ma Stoch indicator. Is is just used to indicate entry when they cross or is there somethng more subtle?

Un abrazo desde Galicia

Reason: