CatFx50 - page 688

nina:
Man-without-punctuation:

You know, man-without-punctuation, people like you make people keep what they have for themselves. I was about to post my CatFX15 and I decided not to do it. I used to post my levels (I think, honestly, that they are one of the best in FOREX world) and I decided to stop.

But, anyway, keep posting, man-without-punctuation.

My last reply to you.

Nina

Hi, Nina.

It is not necessary to pay attention to statements of some people.

If have decided to declare{announce} that that, make it.

I am grateful to you CatFX, as well as many other things here.

Thanks.

nina:
Man-without-punctuation:

You do not listen, mate. I'm here for my ego.

I'm here to see people like you. You light my fire. You make me feel alive. You improve my trading and you are free. What else can I ask?

Man-without-punctuation: start your own thread with your own system or whatsoever. But, please, do not use 74 indicators to validate a trade. Ok?

You know, man-without-punctuation, people like you make people keep what they have for themselves. I was about to post my CatFX15 and I decided not to do it. I used to post my levels (I think, honestly, that they are one of the best in FOREX world) and I decided to stop.

But, anyway, keep posting, man-without-punctuation.

My last reply to you.

Nina

NINA:

I dont have much posts in your threads because most of my questions where answered reading them.

I dont understand the agression against you. Maybe because your sistem is MUCH MORE PROFITABLE than many others that cost thousands os $$ and you release FOR FREE ???

You are helping more people than many others ever DREAM. maybe because they dont really want to help people, but PROFIT from them. I am not against profit if the sistem i pay is good and not only snake oil.

And i am not THAT newbie in Forex. Actually i am sucessful, and is more than older traders can say.

Please, if you ever decide to share your CATFX15 or your levels, or sell them for profit (you deserve it), dont forget about ME.

MY E-MAIL: rumumo2002bo@yahoo.com PLEASE MY FRIEND, KEEP MY E-MAIL.

harold4x:
is it me or is there an agreement from others that what you have to offer can be gotten on any forex web page (forex 101),Since you refused to ever give a heads up to traders when a trade was coming you have given nothing.I personally think all this stuff is your ego.Its amazing that every month there is a new batch of people coming to this page in hope of the holy grail and you feed there ego' s with these end of day pip calculations. Your said you would stop posting then do it already and put this thread to rest its totally boringand so are you.

harold, don't waste your time, nina and his followers are imaginary pips traders, no one of them will ever post a single live call, if they do post live trades you will see their trades fail miserably, so the easy way is post imaginary hindsight pips, any simple moving average cross system can produce hundreds of pips daily in hindsight, actually any system can produce hundred of pips daily in hindsight,

hindsight is great, I guarantee u no one of them will post a single live trade, don't waste your time

Hi!

As always, here you have the weekly review:

Nina

Files:
week_20-24.jpg  150 kb

bubble:
maybe you should take a hint from one of the other forums and not let anyone post fantasy results without first calling the trades.

The best words said in these forum in months,

"fantasy results without first calling the trades"

mike and bubble amen couldnt agree with you more for almost a year been saying the same thing to no avail let them live in fantasy land while we make real money

All Catfx50 bashers,

Who is next to be attacked and why did you guys just decide to attack catfx50 now?

In simply words:

CATFX50 is a good way to make a living .....

Maybe EW is a good way to make a livining too, but its much more complicated and much more time consuming.

Another point: there is a big industry around EW - books, seminars ,software and personal couching - there is no industry who wants money for CATFX ....

Just food for thoughts for the beginners in the FOREX buisness (game?)

BACK TO THE ROOTS BACK TO CATFX50 , lets talk about problems which can happen when we follow a good system like CATFX, because the sytem is good but sometimes the the trader isn t so good like the system ...

Peace and freedom :-)

Zendo:
In simply words:

CATFX50 is a good way to make a living .....

Maybe EW is a good way to make a livining too, but its much more complicated and much more time consuming.

Another point: there is a big industry around EW - books, seminars ,software and personal couching - there is no industry who wants money for CATFX ....

Just food for thoughts for the beginners in the FOREX buisness (game?)

BACK TO THE ROOTS BACK TO CATFX50 , lets talk about problems which can happen when we follow a good system like CATFX, because the sytem is good but sometimes the the trader isn t so good like the system ...

Peace and freedom :-)

Agree 100%

bubble:
...Admin i really have to say that your forum is fast becomin a joke , maybe you should take a hint from one of the other forums and not let anyone post fantasy results without first calling the trades.

I am very sorry that I am interrupting this discussion but my vision is the following.

There are two great sections in the forum:

- Codersguru training courses with this EMA section. I understand it as very educational section/courses about how to code. I know something about coding only because of this section/courses. Codersguru described in all the detailes about how to code.

- Nina section. It is something about how to trade. It is very good educational section and proven trading system as an example. Nina described in all the detailes about how to trade.

Probable you are talking about presenting the material/system (hypothetical pips and so on)? It does not matter. Any teacher is selecting his/her own way about how to deliver the lectures. Matter is the following:

Those two sections are the most significant sections in our forum.

Reason: