CatFx50 - page 693

c0ldfusi0n:
Up to Nina

CatFx50 is one of the best trading systems free for day traders ;D

One more time thank's to Nina and others

Anyone see the signals today before ISM ? And the comments from the 'source' of ECB saying there's more rate hikes in 2007 ???

by cFm^

Hi!

I'm at my daily work .

But I could see what those EW craps that have gave me a free week were saying at 15:30cet: "Upside expectations have been satisfied and we're looking for a correction toward 1.9450 or even the 1.9300 area. Given the upside extension it might be best to wait for a break of 1.9635 to trigger the bearish view".

Ok, again, their fanaticism is making all their customers lose the whole move. THE WHOLE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

At 16:56cet, They said: "The rally continues to extend beyond our expectations. The rally from 1.8837 is not 1.618 times the prior advance. This is a typical relationship between a first and third wave. There is no evidence that a top is actually in place but with Cable at the measurement we're looking."

At 16:56cet cable was trading at 1,9831 and it had made a high at 1,9847.

They are looking. I'm really afraid: THEY ARE LOOKING!!!!!!!

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I'm at my daily work .

But I could see what those EW craps that have gave me a free week were saying at 15:30cet: "Upside expectations have been satisfied and we're looking for a correction toward 1.9450 or even the 1.9300 area. Given the upside extension it might be best to wait for a break of 1.9635 to trigger the bearish view".

Ok, again, their fanaticism is making all their customers lose the whole move. THE WHOLE MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

At 16:56cet, They said: "The rally continues to extend beyond our expectations. The rally from 1.8837 is not 1.618 times the prior advance. This is a typical relationship between a first and third wave. There is no evidence that a top is actually in place but with Cable at the measurement we're looking."

At 16:56cet cable was trading at 1,9831 and it had made a high at 1,9847.

They are looking. I'm really afraid: THEY ARE LOOKING!!!!!!!

Nina

Hello Nina,

Just quick visit here and my first post. I am glad I don't know how to surf or I be drowned with all those waves.

Looking for the waves that passed them by? Hmmmm, I am sure happy just watching them from the shoreline. Oh, check the EW trader on the image attached. Just want to lighten up your day and weekend ahead.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

fxcruiser:
Hello Nina,

Just quick visit here and my first post. I am glad I don't know how to surf or I be drowned with all those waves.

Looking for the waves that passed them by? Hmmmm, I am sure happy just watching them from the shoreline. Oh, check the EW trader on the image attached. Just want to lighten up your day and weekend ahead.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi, FXCruiser!

Welcome on board. Our waves, yours (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941) and mine, are easy: we see them and we go; we do not see them and we do not go. We, you and me, do not tend to say we'll have a wave. Sometimes the wave hits us hard and we lose the free ride. But, then, we get ready for the new one.

You know, FXCruiser, that surfers are always looking for THE BIG ONE. Well, can you, for a moment, think about a surfer seeing THE BIG ONE in front of his eyes and saying: "it is already done"?

Can you imagine that? It must be cruel. Minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years waiting and, when you see it, your surfer methodology don't let you ride it.

My God!!!

BTW, nice cartoon.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I'm at my daily work .

Can't make enough pips with your system?

Perhaps you might consider stopping going to all the forums and trashing EW? even worse quoting signals and confussing them with EW? I thought you mentioned that you had learnt EW somewhere before. You should know the difference between the signals and the theory. Do you?

So if I understood you correctly you have been trying to prove that your system hypothetically out performs EW signals? Is it correct?

But that is not the same as trading. I have not personally ever met a single trader who relied on signals. Have you? Then the question is why do you subscribe to useless signals? What is more puzzling is why do you equate those signals to EW?

Nona, like during the time when you tried to interfere with jonnydenver69 thread and the time in strategybuilder thread, you did come to realization that your knowledge and experience in that area was miniscule and you gave up. Perhaps, you should stop this nonesense now in your own thread. What is the use of you showing your weakness?

It is obvious you do not understand much about EW and your posting is a prove of that. You claimed that you liked Miner, but then you would have learned that EW work only 50% of the time and that when they do not come clearly that also offers set of advantages. Perhaps you missed that? You also would have learned from Miner that failuer of the wave is also an advantage in thes system and that there are other forms of strategies that have to be applied for trading especially short term. It is very similar to stating that EMA50 crosses in your system do not work by themselves. Fair? Miner and others teach you how to take advantage of EW and build your own system.

It does not matter that you do not know how to count the waves. The market moves in wave. I am sure you would have to agree with that. Elliott and Wyckoff taught us how to analyze them and distinguish impulsive and/or corrective waves. Having some standard counts is like having price pattern fomation. But you might have to undersatand not the counts but the ratioanlle of the market movements and it has nothing to do with the market prediction and/or your technical setups. If you do then without having benefits of the counts you will know the direction of the move, not prediciting but setting the stage for the market you are in. That might be tough for you since you were not able to grasp it from Miner and I do not pretend to be as good of a teacher and mentor.

Thye bottom line you feel you have developed a good system that gives people opportunity to make it in this field? Great. Than follow it. Quit complaining, Make your pips and stop making excuses for first job. Provide the knowledge and not your misguided opinion if you think that you are helping others. And if youare trully interested in the signal service open it and sell it, stop threatening others for this great service you have done to the community, because I have not seen any successfull trader who has utilized your system and made full time income including yourself.

LIGHTEN UP

So if I understood you correctly you have been trying to prove that your system hypothetically out performs EW signals? Is it correct?

Wrong.

But that is not the same as trading. I have not personally ever met a single trader who relied on signals. Have you? Then the question is why do you subscribe to useless signals? What is more puzzling is why do you equate those signals to EW?

MainPIP, I'm not subscribed to any signal service. They gave me a free week.

Look, MainPIP, if you've got all that movement on cable using EW, congratulations.

That commentaries I posted are from the number 1 EW network. They never said: buy. They only said: sell or wait to sell. So, people lost a lot of money or they lost the whole move. They are professional EW traders.

Will cable be a sell? Yes, it will. EW gives you a road map and with it you look at the market. If that road map tells you it is a sell, you wait for the signal looking meanwhile how price is going higher and higher and higher.

What I saw this time on cable is the same thing I saw when S&P500 was trading at 954. They said it was a sell and a sell and a sell. Well, you've seen where it has gone.

I will keep saying EW is not a tool to be used. But you are right, maybe it is time to stop that, cause people already know what I think.

Nina

Nina stop worning those EW traders,someone have to lose in this game so we can win their money.IF we all win game will be over soon.

Here it's a PM to a member of the fórum i decided to share with members of this thread

He question for me, if i use other's tecniques combinated with the CatFx50 and the answer is yes... fictitious pips ? OMG!

A copy of the PM send to his inbox

Re: Hi mate!

See that images how i use the channel uptrendline to set an exit for trade, but i'm a student of this market i do mistakes frequently such less patience to might profit run! =/ particularly one of the most hard lessons to learn

As u can see below the continuation and reversal figures work well with entry's of CatFx50 be long or short, for exit example GBP/USD 11/30/2006 Yesterday (12/01 PM)

Overall vision of Uptrendline Channel exit point 1.9590 Daily Charts

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2582/channelexitia5.gif

Target using the Channel Uptrendline exit after entry in 9500 CatFx50 signal

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9625/targetix3.gif

Regards

by cFm^

by cFm^

nina:

MainPIP, I'm not subscribed to any signal service. They gave me a free week.

I have come from a place where time is a very important commodity. Nothing is free. Reading a bad signal service is not only a waste of time but as you have proved it a negative impediment of your trading judgement

nina:

That commentaries I posted are from the number 1 EW network. They never said: buy. They only said: sell or wait to sell. So, people lost a lot of money or they lost the whole move. They are professional EW traders.

Why would you subscribe to the service that you do not trust to begin with? Does it matter whether they are number 1 or 999999?

Let me say one thing the people who trade using anyone’s signal service will not make in this business no matter what. So as far as I am concerned they did not do any damage. There is a good saying – “It is better to have torturous end than an endless torture”. Translation – let them loose fast at least that might motivate them not to trade again if they cannot treat this as a business.

Hope you are not going to take it the wrong way but this business attracts fortune hunters and they all eventually loose money and most of them will blame someone else, you, me , broker, ew. It is irrelevant, never their fault

nina:

Will cable be a sell? Yes, it will. EW gives you a road map and with it you look at the market. If that road map tells you it is a sell, you wait for the signal looking meanwhile how price is going higher and higher and higher.

Do you blame it on EW? Why? Those are natural reaction of expectation of the trend end. Now, I called the end of Wave 4 myself at 1.8860 and I rode that wave 5 for 10 days. Made quite a good profit from it. But this week since Wednesday I was anticipating the end of the trend by all projections. So I am guilty as anyone. But I still traded setups and made pips even at the time I missed the trend wave, I made pips on profit taking wave (you do not have to provide number, all you have to do is participate).

But the point is EW is not about prediction, it is about market structure. According to Miner who you were quoting, EW are only available and clear 50% of the time. So anyone who is projecting the end of wave 5 are only using their emotions. What comes up must come down. There is nothing to do with EW and you should know that if you studied them. But EW could have helped you still trading the marker not predicting it as I described above as you knew how to interpret them rather than merely counting them

nina:

What I saw this time on cable is the same thing I saw when S&P500 was trading at 954. They said it was a sell and a sell and a sell. Well, you've seen where it has gone.

Again, why would you listen to anyone? Did your mama ever tell you not to listen to the strangers?

Does anyone know better than you how you trade? What your strength, weaknesses? Just because someone called a trade and let’s assume they came up with accurate and profitable entry, would that make this trade work and make you a long term successful trader?

Again the bottom line here whether you will make it or not depends strictly on you. If you decide to rely on others, do not blame them for bad calls, blame yourself for following it. And if they made a good call and you followed it, it is still you not them. Nobody can make fail, equally nobody can make you sucessfull before you take the responsability

In general, many treasure hunters looking for clarity and certainty in trading and turn to those service providers for their crystal ball predictions. But those people do not represent ew traders, they are just analysts who do their projections and have no accountability. I treat them the same way I treat MSNBC reporters. Do I listen to them? God forbid. I do not listen to anyone. I do not follow anyone. All the tools I use are customized for my own trading and not influenced by some market speculators who do not even trade their own accounts.

nina:

I will keep saying EW is not a tool to be used. But you are right, maybe it is time to stop that, cause people already know what I think.

Have no idea what you meant but it sounds like you will stop speaking about the topic that you do not understand and that is very good for you and everyone who follows your system and thread

deepdrunk:

Nina stop worning those EW traders,someone have to lose in this game so we can win their money.IF we all win game will be over soon.

Dream on. Do you think you can take money from me? I am not sure what ew trader is, but I am sure you had something defined in your mind that does not exist in reality. Try not to loose your money, less worry taking it away from me

nina:
Hi, Linuxser!

I like your Dolly. Well done.

You are right.

Nina

Really?.

Dolly, dolly?

Oh, yeah, Dolly, yes. One of my old systems.

Long time have passed since I stopped the public improvement.

Linuxser:
Really?.

Dolly, dolly?

Oh, yeah, Dolly, yes. One of my old systems.

Long time have passed since I stopped the public improvement.

Hi, Linuxser!

Why did you stop the public improvement?

Nina

Reason: