CatFx50 - page 754

Thanks

jst makin sure

Tryn2Learn:
Is that time that you post them (GMT+1).6hrs different for me or just (GMT)5hrs different for me???

Hi!!

If you live in New York, you are GMT - 5. So, when I say 00:00gmt, for you is 19:00pm EST.

Hi, traders!!

We had a nice and clean level 4 sell on cable (09:00cet) @ 1,9504 with stop at 1,9530 or at 1,9543.

It has made a low so far at 1,9474. + 30 pips. Closed half at 1,9480 and rest at 1,9506.

We had too a clean level 4 sell on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,3127 with stop at 1,3145. It has made a low so far at 1,3114. + 13 pips. I'm not in.

EURUSD is much, much stronger than cable right now.

Take care!

Using the indicators automatically

Hi all,

Please excuse my ignorance, as I've only been looking at MQL4 for a couple of weeks.

Nina these look like great indicators for good entry points to my untrained eye and lots of effort too. Thanks for sharing.

My question. I'm calling Nina_v1 from an EA via the iCustom function. I would like to know how to perform an action based on the indicator.

i.e: Perform a buy when the buy signal is generated, or a sell when the sell signal is generated.

With other indicators I've achieved this without difficulty if(Ma1<Ma2 etc...) , but I'm stumped as to how to do it here.

Even the smallest hint is appreciated.

Regards,

EvilRabbit.

Edit: I just noticed I was using aNina_v1 as an int not a double. But would still appreciate any help.

double Nina=iCustom(NULL,0,"Cat50aNina_v1",10,1.0000,0,0,0,50,0,0);

Print("Nina = ", Nina);

Question

When using the Nina_step_1_custom3 indicator, what should the kwatr and periodkwatr be set at for the 15min and 30min timeframes? Does the max bars have to be set at a certain number of bars to work correctly?

Thanks

Hi, tredd and EvilRabbit!!

Sorry mates. Lets wait for a programmer to pop up here.

Hi.

Can i use this indicator on 4H chart?

Thanks.

asliok:
Hi.

Can i use this indicator on 4H chart?

Thanks.

Hi, asliok!

Of course you can. Plot it on Majors and you'll see if you like it or not.

As a souscriber to Nina service I am just amaze with the precission of his levels!!

Everyone should have a test!!

Please Nina keep your hard work!

Pitch67

Goody for you.

A question to the followers and traders of Nina's levels.

How do you trade those levels? Just follow the trend and keep booking profits at each level OR wait for the High/Low to reach first and then reverse.

Thanks.

takechance:
A question to the followers and traders of Nina's levels.

How do you trade those levels? Just follow the trend and keep booking profits at each level OR wait for the High/Low to reach first and then reverse.

Thanks.

hi guys, what leveles? i read the manual and did see any thing about levels.

can someone give me a link where can i read on this ?

Reason: