CatFx50 - page 684

harold4x
harold4x  

finally time to blow taps

nina
nina  
mehdisa:
hello dear NINa/ all

i have followed some pages of your thread and i believe that this is an unique strategy....

as iam new to your system,its impossible for me to read all the post,..i appreciate you if you answer my questions

1-how do you find the min or max of the price on current day??for using level 4??

2-what is the instruction of the optional indicators such as TSR, MAX moving avarage,snipers,camarilladt,...........

as you know this topic has lots of pages,so its impossible for new ones to look for the correct usage of the indicators...

i have finished about +100 pages today,,but iam tired now and i cant go on..so i appreciate it to give a link about how to use the each optional indicators...

if you make a topic and explain your system and also each indicators,it will be more helpfull for newbies like me...

thank you

congratulations to you about your unique system

Hi!

You have all you need in post 1. Read the document. About the TSR, you will find what it is in the last 100 pages.

Nina

kingforex
kingforex  

where indicators nina plz

Christian Dysthe
Christian Dysthe  

Fisher without repaint.

Hi,

Thanks to Nina for creating a simple and effective system. It's like everyone who has tried to create a system based on MA's havn't been able to see the forest for the trees. Nina has, and taken the MA for what it is: A great entry! It keeps my pips coming when I trade manually.

I was a big fan on the Fisher indicator from the start, but it repainted the past. I now have a smoothed Fisher's that does not repaint. It's like it's made for this system. I attach it here in case someone would like to try it.

Personally I also use ForexFreedom which throws a little CCI filtering into the mix. I attached that one also.

nina
nina  
cdysthe:
Hi,

Thanks to Nina for creating a simple and effective system. It's like everyone who has tried to create a system based on MA's havn't been able to see the forest for the trees. Nina has, and taken the MA for what it is: A great entry! It keeps my pips coming when I trade manually.

I was a big fan on the Fisher indicator from the start, but it repainted the past. I now have a smoothed Fisher's that does not repaint. It's like it's made for this system. I attach it here in case someone would like to try it.

Personally I also use ForexFreedom which throws a little CCI filtering into the mix. I attached that one also.

Hi, Cdysthe!

Thank you. From the very beginning I asked for Fisher. I will try yours.

Nina

Christian Dysthe
Christian Dysthe  
nina:
Hi, Cdysthe!

Thank you. From the very beginning I asked for Fisher. I will try yours.

Nina

No problem. I also have another "true" Fisher, but I prefer the smoothed one. See attach. The only problem with the non repaint Fishers is that it's indications doesn't look as impressive in back testing, but at least with those what you see is what you get.

christan
christan  

I'm a bit confused. Which attachment is the 'smoothed' Fisher, cdysthe?

Christian Dysthe
Christian Dysthe  
christan:
I'm a bit confused. Which attachment is the 'smoothed' Fisher, cdysthe?

It's the one called "Fisher_m11.mq4" in my previous post. Sorry for not being clear on that.

nina
nina  
cdysthe:
It's the one called "Fisher_m11.mq4" in my previous post. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Hi!

I'd really like to know what make people make and use indicators that repaint. It is a mystery for me and a waste of time.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

Last week.

Nina

Files:
week_1.jpg 157 kb