CatFx50 - page 697

Hi!!

Recap 06.12.06:

EURUSD, level 1 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,3297 with stop at 1,3325 or at 1,3342 (no way that one). It made a low at 1,3255. + 42 pips.

EURUSD, level 1 buy (17:00cet) @ 1,3315 with stop at 1,3253. No way. Huge stop and average daily range on eurusd was 84 today. Signal to go long came after a retrace of 60 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,1941 with stop at 1,1915 or at 1,1904. It made a high at 1,1987. + 46 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 sell (16:30cet) @ 1,1937. No trade. Stop too huge.

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:00cet) @ 1,9716 with stop at 1,9743. It made a low at 1,9615. + 101 pips.

TOTAL = + 189 pips.

I did not make a single pips today. I was not trading. Before going to its maximum highs or lows today, pairs made a retracement. So, If I had traded, I'd not have got all those pips for sure.

catfx50+xpma+ema

Kaspirano thanks for the indi, but can you post again, cause it didnt work in my MT4 . When I compile show me many erros

Thanks Ricardo Oliveira

how you calculate the SL and TP/exit?

i know there is no exit method but how you manage yourself to exit the trade?

to enter the trade do we need to wait the candle finish? or just enter after the arrow appears?

how you manage to trade in sideway market? since there are many arrow up and down

btw it is great system

thanks

nina:
Hi!!

Recap 06.12.06:

EURUSD, level 1 sell (09:30cet) @ 1,3297 with stop at 1,3325 or at 1,3342 (no way that one). It made a low at 1,3255. + 42 pips.

EURUSD, level 1 buy (17:00cet) @ 1,3315 with stop at 1,3253. No way. Huge stop and average daily range on eurusd was 84 today. Signal to go long came after a retrace of 60 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,1941 with stop at 1,1915 or at 1,1904. It made a high at 1,1987. + 46 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 sell (16:30cet) @ 1,1937. No trade. Stop too huge.

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:00cet) @ 1,9716 with stop at 1,9743. It made a low at 1,9615. + 101 pips.

TOTAL = + 189 pips.

I did not make a single pips today. I was not trading. Before going to its maximum highs or lows today, pairs made a retracement. So, If I had traded, I'd not have got all those pips for sure.

Hi, Pals!

OK, big day is here: NFP.

Lets see how and where we have our beloved pairs:

EURUSD is in sell mode. It should keep like this if it does not break up 1,3296.

USDCHF is in buy mode. It should keep like this if it does not break down 1,1940.

GBPUSD is in sell mode. It should keep like this if it does not break up 1,9614.

As you know, NFP is a monster. So, you can go up 30 pips and then go down 150. So, take care. There have been awful games lately.

Then you have what our "friends" do. FOREX is a non-regulated business and brokers can make whatever they want. And they want your money: do not forget that.

And then you have all those revisions NFP people use to do.

Good luck.

Hi!

It was nice, wasn't it?

We had good $ NFP data, $ went up to 1,2006 and then it broke level posted 1,1940. It has made a low at 1,1900 so far.

And I could say the same on EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Next is Michigan data. Take care and protect.

Enjoy and have fun!

Hi!!!

ROLLER COASTER

...An action, event, or experience marked by abrupt, extreme changes in circumstance, quality, or behavior.

...Anything characterized by abrupt and extreme changes (especially up and down).

...State of violent disturbance and disorder.

...Elevated trend in FOREX MARKET(usually with sharp curves and steep inclines).

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
HI NINA,

Congratulations for ur 700 page of the thread,

it's what Nina is CONSISTENCY AND DISCIPLINE,

I wish you the best for ur Cat FX 2007, and of course merry christmas

Gus

Hi!

Thanks, Gusdinsalvoforex!

Wish you the best too.

Big Boys, some say Central Banks, bought 5.5bln EURUSD when it was at its lows.

A leveraged account bought USD 7bln when it was at its lows.

Amazing!

From 1,3363 (triple top), EURUSD went down to 1,3191 = 172 pips. That's amazing for the pair.

Levels posted have given:

+ 67 pips on eurusd on its way up.

+ 95 pips on its way down.

+ 58 pips on usdchf on its way down.

+ 117 on its way up.

+ 113 pips on gbpusd on its way up.

+ 97 pips on its way down.

+ 547 pips.

I posted my levels today just to give you the line in the sand on each pair and I did it at 14:00CET.

nina:
Hi!

Wish you the best too.

Amazing!

From 1,3363 (triple top), EURUSD went down to 1,3191 = 172 pips. That's amazing for the pair.

+ 117 on its way up.

+ 547 pips.

I posted my levels today just to give you the line in the sand on each pair and I did it at 14:00CET.

Nina,

I remember you challenged us to show you an accurate and complex "prediction of an actual live trade that has been called utilizing EW. Here is the one that I think is obviously demonstrates a power of EW when you know what you are doing.

This trade is from another forum and was posgted during early London session way before NFP. Cable was at 9640 then. Here is the trade signal:

Buy GBP/USD at 1.9550

Stop is 1.9509

Target #1 is 1.9680

Target #2 is 1.9740

Risk is 45 pips

Reward #1 is 126 minimum pips

Reward #2 is 186 minimum pips

Reward : risk ratio is minimum 2.8/4.1 to 1

Now if you check the market movement you shall see that not only the trade was accurately forecasting a reversal of a temporary correction but it also managed to establish the final point of the price and time at the end of the session today.

Also if you check a thread there were other currency pairs that matched those results. Lastly and more importantly, there are traders who followed this trade and reported actual pips. Well, of course they were not 500+ with multiple pairs but merely over 200 pips per pair with actual standard lots.

I am sure you will have something to say about it. But one might have to take this analysis and say how anyone could come with accurace of reversal of a trend correction, precission of a level of reversal and targets and then actually even have a time figured out as well.

Must be magic or as you call them snake oils salesmen. Unfortunately they were not charging anything and placed their signals live where others can benefit from.

This post has nothing to do with whether your system has helped th others and produced the results for them. It merely illustrates that when someone knows how to apply Elliott Waves, they can produce phenomenal results. The key is trully know how it works and not speculating after following some other people signals.

nina:
Hi!

Wish you the best too.

Amazing!

+ 117 on its way up.

+ 547 pips.

Hello Nina,

What were your entry points with the Eurusd on the way up and on the way down ?

In my opinion they were, when applying catfx50:

on the way up : Buy at 1.3333 at 15:00 CET

on the way down ; Sell at 1.3216 at 18:00 CET

But that does not give enough room for the number of pips you mention.

Vivaldi

Reason: