CatFx50 - page 696

nina:
Irony is a nice tool, but it must be based on something real. So, show me which of your post was deleted by me? If you can not, it'd be nice if you'd acknowledge you made a mistake.

No mistakes on mypart. The post was deleted. That is the fact. Just go back and check your response and mibl to my post that is gone.

If you did not delete it someone else did.

Hi...

codersguru:
<- I'm so happy that great trader Nina like the indicator! Thanks for your great thread!

Great to see the big programmer here

very impressive to read your thread about kinds of your EA

Don't you like to make it for catfx50 nina's, or i missed it of part of all the thread.

Nice to know you

nina:
Hi!

I'd like to suggest you try this indicator made by great programmer Codersguru.

Instead of EMA50, use xpMA_v4.

Set MA_Period to 50.

You need to download all the indicators I attached.

http://www.xpworx.com/XP%20Moving%20Average.htm

Enjoy!!

Nina

Thank you nina, look different view

Good Combination for catfx50+xpma+ema cross belong to coder's guru.

They are really great traders, thank you for you both

have a nice trading guys

Files:
usdjpy.jpg  110 kb

kaspirano:
Good Combination for catfx50+xpma+ema cross belong to coder's guru.

They are really great traders, thank you for you both

have a nice trading guys

How do you change the sound and have it repeat twice?

traderjane:
How do you change the sound and have it repeat twice?

sorry mate, as a learner frankly I'm not quite good to change the setting technically , better you ask to the right one or the owner of its.

But I used to make it 2-3 seperate windows to confirm the trend in a pair.

hope usefull for you

kaspirano

Files:
usdcad.jpg  163 kb

Hi, mates!!

I do not know what will happen in 5 minutes, but, as you may know already, we are in consolidation mode. And when we consolidate, we get more false signals than bars. So, take care; try to spot a range and trade accordingly.

At 10:30cet, we have UK PMI-Services.

And at 16:00cet, a big one: US ISM.

Good luck!

Ok day today.

Had a OK day today. +70 pips. I know, only a fraction of what could have been achived, but still ok for a day. I squeesed out some pips from the USD/CHF signal at 15:30 gmt time. This made me think, what does nina think is the "trading hours" of this system. I usually start trading around 0800 gmt and finnish of at 1600 gmt.

What do you think?

Nybegynner:
Had a OK day today. +70 pips. I know, only a fraction of what could have been achived, but still ok for a day. I squeesed out some pips from the USD/CHF signal at 15:30 gmt time. This made me think, what does nina think is the "trading hours" of this system. I usually start trading around 0800 gmt and finnish of at 1600 gmt. What do you think?

Hi,

Congratulations.

Trading hours are: from 08:00cet to 18:00cet.

Nina

Reason: