CatFx50 - page 686

euro_d:
Hi Nina,

Yep, from a "silent watcher" superb signals today, and very unexpected.

As you have often said "KISS" keep it simple stupid.

Clearly it works and very well.

I have one question which I have serached through this impressive thread but cannot find the answer:

How do you interpret the Nina indicator overlaid on the Stem_ma Stoch indicator. Is is just used to indicate entry when they cross or is there somethng more subtle?

Un abrazo desde Galicia

Hola!

You can not take a signal if they disagree. The main indicator here is Histo.

aNina tends to give earlier signals.

CatFX50 gives money, but I recommend to use common sense.

Today, people look at those +400 pips and they say: MY GOD!!!

We should be honest: I only made 238.

We've broken a deadly old range and that's why we've got all those pips.

Nina

nina:
Hola!

You can not take a signal if they disagree. The main indicator here is Histo.

aNina tends to give earlier signals.

CatFX50 gives money, but I recommend to use common sense.

Today, people look at those +400 pips and they say: MY GOD!!!

We should be honest: I only made 238.

We've broken a deadly old range and that's why we've got all those pips.

Nina

Sorry to be slow but..

How do u interpret aNina? I can see that when the 2 lines cross there is always a Hist_stepMA colour change.

It seems not to be important to the basic and advanced entries given in the Word file.

Could it be that the aNina is just there to give the arrow on the Hist_stepMA?

gracias otra vez

euro_d:
Sorry to be slow but..

How do u interpret aNina? I can see that when the 2 lines cross there is always a Hist_stepMA colour change.

It seems not to be important to the basic and advanced entries given in the Word file.

Could it be that the aNina is just there to give the arrow on the Hist_stepMA?

gracias otra vez

Hola!

Look at it and notice that it tends to give earlier signals. Then it is up to you to wait for Histo or not.

Histo gives us level 2 and 3 trades.

Nina

I love those imaginary pips, none of these pips are in realtime, hindsight at its best, continue and enjoy the pips

mike_cole:
I love those imaginary pips, none of these pips are in realtime, hindsight at its best, continue and enjoy the pips

Hi!

Yes, my friend; you are right.

You know, I felt bored one year ago and I thought: "What can I do to make me feel happy and busy?"

I found the answer: "Start a thread with imaginary pips". And here I am: busy and occupied all they long; all weeks long and all months long.

I'm engaged now answering a mate like you. If you feel bored, start a thread like this one. You will prevail. Sure.

Or maybe is better for you: follow EW signals. You will have a lot of real pips there.

I wish you all the best.

Yours,

Nina

The master has spoken. You know Nina you are the best especially a man who goes by the handle of Nina. You cant be that naive to think you have come up with taking a ema and trading off of it long term you will get burned . i dont use elliot waves or any other indicators dont need them.The real question is (no bs for a change) why do you post? And please dont say you want to help traders cause i review all your posts and you started with just a 50 ema and was looking for help then you state you were using step stocs for yrs IMO you are full of S**T

harold4x:
The master has spoken. You know Nina you are the best especially a man who goes by the handle of Nina. You cant be that naive to think you have come up with taking a ema and trading off of it long term you will get burned . i dont use elliot waves or any other indicators dont need them.The real question is (no bs for a change) why do you post? And please dont say you want to help traders cause i review all your posts and you started with just a 50 ema and was looking for help then you state you were using step stocs for yrs IMO you are full of S**T

how come you say that when his imaginary pips system (all indicators and rules posted in post #1) had made today : TOTAL = + 443 pips.

Hi!

I wake up one day and I said to myself: "I'm going to steal a system; I need it for my ego. All the pips will be fictitious. I want to spend my time writing and cheating: just for my ego."

Thought and made: CatFX50 was born.

You know, guys, when I see some good traders that have developed nice strategies and then decide to get paid for them, I think: that is not honest.

I get angry and do not read them anymore. But now I think they are right.

Forums are full of losers, frustrated, maniacs, idiots, simple, dispirited, desperated, loneliness, unloved, jealous, computer-addicted people.

I know those + 443pips hurt.

I made a lot of recaps, a lot. In any of them I hidden a single lost.

About EW: you are right; I'm absolutly against it. But you are right too: let people do whatever they want with their money.

Nina

Nina,

Continue living in your imaginary pips world, the world in which the entry and stop and profits are calculated in hindsight, continue your recaps because they are entertaining, if you don't have the courage to post in REAL PIPS in REAL TIME then continue with your IMAGINARY PIPS in HINDSIGHT

mike_cole:
Nina, Continue living in your imaginary pips world, the world in which the entry and stop and profits are calculated in hindsight, continue your recaps because they are entertaining, if you don't have the courage to post in REAL PIPS in REAL TIME then continue with your IMAGINARY PIPS in HINDSIGHT

Hi,

No, no my friend. I said I'd stop posting as I did in the past once we got 800k views.

No more daily recaps.

If I did it today was because I'm not working and the number of pips CatFX50 has generated are astonish.

BTW, could you post a link where I could see your contribution to Forex community? You know, it is always interesting to learn.

Nina

Reason: