CatFx50 - page 625

Hi Nina

Hello Nina,

For EURUSD & GBPUSD, are there a level 2 trade on those pairs at 8:30 cet?

cape:
Hello Nina, For EURUSD & GBPUSD, are there a level 2 trade on those pairs at 8:30 cet?

Hi, Cape!

No, there are not. I could say we had level 4 sells on eurusd and on gbpusd, but as they are not standard ones, I do not post them.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

Last recap 19:00cet:

USDCHF, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2374. It has made a high so far at 1,2466. + 92 pips.

Stop loss could have been placed at 1,2365 (posted very early in the morning).

Placing the stop at 1,2365, it means you have a stop of 9 pips. Then, lets look at what we expect. We should go for a minimuim of 15-18 pips (2:1). 3:1 is 27 pips.

All we get above 27 pips is glory!!!

Hallelujah!!!!

The signal gave + 92 pips, a 10:1 ratio. Of course, as you well know, those 92 pips are the pips generated by the signal. If you take into account your risk, you could have made 15-18 at least without any problem. Less than that is a waste of time and money.

Nina

still

harold4x, anything wrong with you?

nina:
Hi, Cape!

No, there are not. I could say we had level 4 sells on eurusd and on gbpusd, but as they are not standard ones, I do not post them.

Nina

Nina...

The new way in post the recaps is great. Less bubbles. Real trade.

But, what do you want to say in the post? about level 4 signals. There are in the tutorial.

Linuxser:
Nina...

But, what do you want to say in the post? about level 4 signals. There are in the tutorial.

Hi, Linuxser!

Well, we ( I ) haven't seen two bars with the same low on EURUSD and on GBPUSD. But we saw they were heading south and all of our indicators were validating the movement. So we could have played the right fractal break out with stop above pivot.

We could have drawn a clear channel too as they had been trading in a narrow range during Asian session. Of course, it is easy to say that now.

Nina

Hi!

This thread is thirteen months old and it has more than 700k views. I can not believe it, but it is true. There are a lot of people that trade it. We all know that the signals that CatFX50 generates are strong and in the majority of cases they are positive. But no one, I think, can grab all the pips that the system gives. So we do not know how many pips we are going to make when we have a signal. All we know is that, if things turn against us, we will lose 34 pips. I do not know if you have seen that, but in some cases, price hit your stop at exactly 34 pips and then goes to where it should have gone before. 34 pips is a well known stop for those who trade against us: our beloved brokers. Sometimes, if I can do it, I take a signal and place a stop of 100 pips. The right one is in my mind: I do not want to show my cards to my broker. And that "right one" is maybe only 9 or 10 pips.

But what is worst, we can not take any signal risking 34 pips without knowing what this means, without knowing that we should make 34 at least. This is Money Management. It is mandatory in trading and in life, but is more mandatory in a system where you do not have a fixed exit strategy.

A few days ago, I said that we need to make our "homework" (tradework) before taking a signal. The first hour of trading in a market is very important. We should be very concentrated. Today I've been able to post the signal with its stop. I was already in and I thought: "maybe if someone is late, he/she could go with that ridiculous stop". But it is not going to be like this everyday. When I write, I do not trade or I can not make my "tradework".

I hope and wish you understand what I'm saying.

Nina

CatFx50

Guys,

Iam pretty much new to the world of Forex and gone mad after i saw this thread.

I have been keep losing money and keep switching between technical and fundamental trading. I saw you guys are using some form of system through which you can have potential buy/sell which brings atleast some happiness.

EVEN 10 PIP A DAY WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

Reason: