CatFx50 - page 624

deepdrunk:
level 1 gbpusd short 19013 ....

looks like sharks (mthr fckers) did know in front about good housing number

i was vondering all morning why $ is going up and all researches advice to buy eurusd around 12770, sll usdchf 12350....

hard to folow any system if you dont have information....

Hi!

I do not agree with that level 1 sell on cable at 1,9013 (16:30cet). Histo bar was in the making.

The right sell is now (17:00cet) at 1,8995. But according to daily ranges, that short is very,very risky.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

18:00cet recap:

EURUSD, level 1 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2813. Closed at 1,2785. - 28 pips.

EURUSD, level 1 sell ( 10:00cet) @ 1,2785. It has made a low at 1,2730 so far.

+ 55 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (11:30cet) @ 1,2363 (pivot at 1,2369). It has made a high so far at 1,2394. + 31 pips.

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (17:00cet) @ 1,8995. Now, cable is trading at 1,19008. When we had this signal, I said that it was very risky cause cable was at its daily range lows. As explained, we ought to take into account the r/r ratio when we have a signal. You can have the best system in the world but, if you do not do any kind of Money Management, your system is worth less than nothing.

Total so far= + 58 pips (without cable signal).

Nina

Hi!

Here you are with a nice and very useful indicator that will tell you what we can expect when we have a signal according to the pair's daily range you are trading and to your r/r ratio.

It can avoid false signals like today on cable, for instance.

A pair can break its daily range; of course it can and it does sometimes. But you need to be very confident if you want to sell a pair when it is at its daily lows. It is much better to wait for a retrace if it is the case.

You can find how the indicator works here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Here you are with a nice and very useful indicator that will tell you what we can expect when we have a signal according to the pair's daily range you are trading and to your r/r ratio.

It can avoid false signals like today on cable, for instance.

A pair can break its daily range; of course it can and it does sometimes. But you need to be very confident if you want to sell a pair when it is at its daily lows. It is much better to wait for a retrace if it is the case.

You can find how the indicator works here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Nina

how its work nina???

Hi Nina,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful system. I have a question:

Do you ever take a trade signal outside of the times you recommend to trade?

mcv-exchange:
Hi Nina,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful system. I have a question:

Do you ever take a trade signal outside of the times you recommend to trade?

Hi, Mcv!

I could take a trade out of 08:00cet to 18:00cet if there is data. But I recommend to trade that time cause it is the best.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far at 09:00cet:

USDCHF, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2374. It has made a high so far at 1,2400. + 26 pips.

Stop loss could have been placed at 1,2365. Now, it has made the first 15 pips. So, you can take half and place stop at b/e if you want.

Placing the stop at 1,2365, it means you have a stop of 9 pips. Then, lets look at what we expect. We should go for a mimimim of 15-18 pips (2:1). 3:1 is 27 pips.

So, we have the targets.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far at 12:00cet:

USDCHF, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2374. It has made a high so far at 1,2432. + 58 pips.

Stop loss could have been placed at 1,2365.

Placing the stop at 1,2365, it means you have a stop of 9 pips. Then, lets look at what we expect. We should go for a mimimim of 15-18 pips (2:1). 3:1 is 27 pips.

All we get above 27 pips is glory!!!

Hallelujah!!!!

Nina

Reason: