CatFx50 - page 721

Hi!!!

As long as it holds above 233,70; you'll see it at 235,65.

Ok, mates; our beloved GBPJPY is doing what has been forecast.

It has made a high so far at 235,73.

Don't you think this pair is easy to forecast. It is a crazy horse as you know.

Had you followed my advice and kept in since the second buy at 234,18, you'd be now + 155 pips.

Hi!

Next signal to go long on cable should be at 1,9490 ask with stop at 1,9450 for a shot to 1,9505 and 1,9538-48.

Cable's high so far: 1,9587.

Gbpjpy?

ARE YOU STILL LOOKING 4 IT TO GO TO 237.10?NOW THAT PASSED

nina:
Hi!!!

Had you followed my advice and kept in since the second buy at 234,18, you'd be now + 155 pips.

Sorry So Many????????????

JUST CURIOUS DOESNT IT SUPPOSE TO RETRACE A GOOD AMOUNT AND THEN GO TO NEXT HIGH OR DOES IT MOVE WITH MINOR DROPS AND CONTINUE TO RISE FOR YOUR THEORY?

nina:
Hi!!!

Tryin2Learn:
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING 4 IT TO GO TO 237.10?NOW THAT PASSED

Hi!!!

What a shot, my friend. What a shot!!!

Today is Friday. GBPJPY has gone up this week: 762 pips.

It feels tired and we should let it rest. You know where it has its line in the sand. So, as long as it trades above, you'll see 237,10. Guaranteed. But not today, I think.

I must confess: this pair has given me more money this week than any other in all the years I''ve been trading FOREX.

My system is based on relationship between numbers in a given period of time. I add them a very few indicators to it and that's all.

I've learn that, when we are in a big, big trend, the retracements are very, very small.

Hi!!!

I can not believe it, but is true.

This thread has hit the astonish

Thanks to all the mates that have made it possible.

Nina,

What time zone do you trade in? I am in the EST but would like to know when to catch most of your comments early.

Hi, Showmethetrade!

I live in Barcelona, Catalonia. My time zone is CET, which is GMT + 1 now.

I understand you live in the States (EST). So I'm six hours ahead.

I use to post comments from 08:00CET to 11:30CET. And then, according to my daily job, I could post from 16:00 to 24:00.

I do it if I think I have something to say.

What time zone do you trade in? I am in the EST but would like to know when to catch most of your comments early.

Hi, Showmethetrade!

I live in Barcelona, Catalonia. My time zone is CET, which is GMT + 1 now.

I understand you live in the States (EST). So I'm six hours ahead.

I use to post comments from 08:00CET to 11:30CET. And then, according to my daily job, I could post from 16:00 to 24:00.

I do it if I think I have something to say.

you are a good person THANKS

sorry, the line in the sand means this?"In order to go up, it needs to break 234,17 and then 234,90. If it does and holds then above 233,70, it will be set to go to 235,65 and then to 237,10."nina quote"so GBPJPY just has to stay above 233.70 or 235.65?or is there another support that it has to stay above?

nina:
Hi!!!

What a shot, my friend. What a shot!!!

Today is Friday. GBPJPY has gone up this week: 762 pips.

It feels tired and we should let it rest. You know where it has its line in the sand. So, as long as it trades above, you'll see 237,10. Guaranteed. But not today, I think.

I must confess: this pair has given me more money this week than any other in all the years I''ve been trading FOREX.

My system is based on relationship between numbers in a given period of time. I add them a very few indicators to it and that's all.

I've learn that, when we are in a big, big trend, the retracements are very, very small.

Tryin2Learn:
sorry, the line in the sand means this?"In order to go up, it needs to break 234,17 and then 234,90. If it does and holds then above 233,70, it will be set to go to 235,65 and then to 237,10."nina quote"so GBPJPY just has to stay above 233.70 or 235.65?or is there another support that it has to stay above?

Hi!

It needs to hold above 233,70 now.

Tryin2Learn, you see it now. It is trading at 235,36 after having made a high at 235,97.

I'm not at home and I do not have MT4. This week end I will post how I see it with new levels if it is the case.

Reason: