CatFx50 - page 627

Hi!

Recap at 14:30cet:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (11:00cet) @ 1,2449 with stop loss @ 1,2434. It has made a high so far at 1,2460. A lost of 15 pips if you hadn't placed the stop at b/e seconds before the data. Very bad $ numbers, but $ keeps now going up so far after the spike down.

Nina

Hi!!

It is amazing!!!!

Look at what I said yesterday (post 6270):

I do not know if you have seen that, but in some cases, price hit your stop at exactly 34 pips and then goes to where it should have gone before. 34 pips is a well known stop for those who trade against us: our beloved brokers.

CatFX50 bought USDCHF at 1,2449. A stop loss of 34 pips is 1,2415. Well, USDCHF made a low at 1,2414 at 14:30cet news bar and then it went up again to where it was before the data (above 1,2450). A simple coincidence?

Take care with those 34 pips stop loss.

Nina

Hi!!

Take care with new shorts on cable here. It is at its daily lows. Look at daily range indicator. It has no room to the downside. Take care.

Of course daily ranges can be broken, but it is very risky. Maybe if we have an excellent housing data now, it could go much further down, but.....

Nina

Thanks Harley and Great Minds

Hi,

Thanks for the help to get the files. I have couple of question, if you guys can help me here .....

I plotted the Hist_Step_MA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 set at 2000 bars. But how can i do the filter here (like ...Set filters on Step: +0,04 and -0,04.) I have four parameter in the indicator

PeriofWATR

kWATR

HighLow

NumberOfBarsToCalculate.

Thanks in Advance.

--AAkif

nina:
Hi, Karakurt!

I'm glad to know that. But do not forget that "Past performance is no guarantee of future performance".

BTW, do you know what's the meaning of your name in my language (catalan)?

It is "Shortface".

Nina

Tanks to you both.

But I don´t lose 100 pips with CAT, it was in daily TF (long term).

usdchf with a sell stop in 1.2310, i placed the order one week ago, below .618 1.2190-1.2640. SL 1.2440, targeting 1.2192/1970. But with the idea of take cover the SL one touch. But the premium was too high at the moment and i´d decide to wait.

Long history...

Hi!!

Not a good day. A choppy and risky journey with bullish $ mood.

EURUSD had only a 50 pips range, 34 pips less than its average. But we've seen that those average daily ranges are important. We should not trade without taking them into account. You've seen what happened to GBPUSD when it broke its last daily low: 1,8867. It only went 15 pips more down and that's all.

We've seen too that a 34 pips stop loss is easily hit by our beloved brokers and then, once we are out, the pair keeps going to where we wanted.

Total today= `15 pips.

Nina

hi nina.

first i'd like to thank you for introducing this method. it looks like a great entry!

can you please let me know where or under which name i can find this daily range indicator you were talking about. usually i look at the daily atr, but an indicator which shows it on the chart would be more helpful.

thank you and best regards

chandsen

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 09:00cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416.

I do not like this market so far. But a signal is a signal. Take care. Average on daily range on swissy is 85 pips and yesterday's is 58. So, look at your stop loss according to your risk/reward ratio.

Nina

is neuimex demo link down or my MT4 need reinstallation ?

Reason: