CatFx50 - page 627

nina
nina  

Hi!

The new way in post the recaps is great. Less bubbles. Real trade.

This thread is thirteen months old and it has more than 700k views. I can not believe it, but it is true. There are a lot of people that trade it. We all know that the signals that CatFX50 generates are strong and in the majority of cases they are positive. But no one, I think, can grab all the pips that the system gives. So we do not know how many pips we are going to make when we have a signal. All we know is that, if things turn against us, we will lose 34 pips. I do not know if you have seen that, but in some cases, price hit your stop at exactly 34 pips and then goes to where it should have gone before. 34 pips is a well known stop for those who trade against us: our beloved brokers. Sometimes, if I can do it, I take a signal and place a stop of 100 pips. The right one is in my mind: I do not want to show my cards to my broker. And that "right one" is maybe only 9 or 10 pips.

But what is worst, we can not take any signal risking 34 pips without knowing what this means, without knowing that we should make 34 at least. This is Money Management. It is mandatory in trading and in life, but is more mandatory in a system where you do not have a fixed exit strategy.

A few days ago, I said that we need to make our "homework" (tradework) before taking a signal. The first hour of trading in a market is very important. We should be very concentrated. Today I've been able to post the signal with its stop. I was already in and I thought: "maybe if someone is late, he/she could go with that ridiculous stop". But it is not going to be like this everyday. When I write, I do not trade or I can not make my "tradework".

I hope and wish you understand what I'm saying.

Nina

Linuxser
Linuxser  
aakif
aakif  

CatFx50

Guys,

Iam pretty much new to the world of Forex and gone mad after i saw this thread.

I have been keep losing money and keep switching between technical and fundamental trading. I saw you guys are using some form of system through which you can have potential buy/sell which brings atleast some happiness.

EVEN 10 PIP A DAY WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

aakif
aakif  

continuation......

Guys,

Iam pretty much new to the world of Forex and gone mad after i saw this thread.

I have been keep losing money and keep switching between technical and fundamental trading. I saw you guys are using some form of system through which you can have potential buy/sell which brings atleast some happiness.

EVEN 10 PIP A DAY WILL MAKE ME HAPPY.

Can you guys anybody let me know what i have to do with MT4 platform. Is there any indiacator or EA for this system. ( BTW i saw a indicator on early stages of the thread and want to make sure you guys are still using the same indicator or it has been evolved)

Please some body help me to have some smile......-:)

Thanks a million.

AAkif

nina
nina  
deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

Hi Nina

i could not agree more with you.Main problem is myself.

Tip to avoid late entry,use mureymath levels and woodies cci but in nina's system camarila will do the job prety good to avoid late entry.

For new trader who posted above,all indicators and instructions you have in post number 1 but to avoid losing money first demotrade for at least 3-6 month.If you are new and you are losing (what else is possible) stop trading,learn the sistem(s) you are going to us and demotrade it,it is hard bussines.

Davidcost
Davidcost  

Hi Nina!

Just a quick one - I see a level 4 sell on Euro at 8 cet?

All indicators point to a sell - is this true?

cheers

D.

nina
nina  

Hi!

Recap at 12:00cet:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (11:00cet) @ 1,2449 with stop loss @ 1,2434. It has made a high so far at 1,2460.

Nina

aakif
aakif  

CatFX50

Hello Nina,

Could you explain whats the strategy or any files i need to download for MT4 platform to find out the entry and exits.....

iam a newbie....here ...

Thanks

Aakif

harley
harley  

aakif,

go to post 1 and you will find everything