CatFx50 - page 632

dorrtaj:
Hi NINA

please show to me last ver. CatFx50 indicators and template .

Tnx

Regards

Dorrtaj

Its updated on the first post.

Please take a look..

hi

arie:
Its updated on the first post. Please take a look..

hi arie. tnx

but its not here last template and last education

dorrtaj:
hi arie. tnx but its not here last template and last education

Hi!

I will update the first post this week end. I will upload Daily Range file and I'll post a few recommendations about the stop loss and the Risk/Reward ratio.

I will add too a commentary about how we can use that Daily Range file in order to avoid false signals.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I will update the first post this week end. I will upload Daily Range file and I'll post a few recommendations about the stop loss and the Risk/Reward ratio.

I will add too a commentary about how we can use that Daily Range file in order to avoid false signals.

Nina

Hi Nina

tnx for answer me. please put template in first post.

And i wistful for yours system update.

regards

nina:
Hi!

Nina

Thanks in advance Nina, looking forward to read and learn from your new posts, as always your help is deeply appreciated..thanks

Hi!

As promised, you have an update in post number 1.

You will find there a modified CatFX50 rules word document and new indicators and a template.

Nina

nina always a man of his word. thanks

yes, thanx a lot!

Looks like GBP/USD has a set up

HI !

nina:
Hi!

As promised, you have an update in post number 1.

You will find there a modified CatFX50 rules word document and new indicators and a template.

Nina

TNX Nina ! Good Luck !

UA0QDK