Well working Trading System ! - page 11

sell / buy indicator

newdigital:
I just looked at this post #38:

using those 2 indicator we may filter some false signals from Envelope.

Just some problem with the settings of the indicators I think.

hi new digital. ı think you are great forex expert. but ı am new in forex. and ı dont know much thing about forex analysing. but signal indicators are quite useful. and ı want an indicator to do my trades. can you say me which one is it?

indicator will say me sell and ı will sell.

indicator will say me buy and ı will buy.

and ı will make best profit? least loss most win?

it will use arrows or/and sound to say sell or buy.

which indicator is it as the best one you ever seen or best in the world ?

if you attach it ı will be very happy.

ı will wait your reply.

thank you very much guy. thank you..

erkantech:
hi new digital. ı think you are great forex expert. but ı am new in forex. and ı dont know much thing about forex analysing. but signal indicators are quite useful. and ı want an indicator to do my trades. can you say me which one is it?

indicator will say me sell and ı will sell.

indicator will say me buy and ı will buy.

and ı will make best profit? least loss most win?

it will use arrows or/and sound to say sell or buy.

which indicator is it as the best one you ever seen or best in the world ?

if you attach it ı will be very happy.

ı will wait your reply.

thank you very much guy. thank you..

It is not so simple.

You may find some indicators with dots or arrows for buy/sell signals. You may find good settings for them. But it will work for short period of time. It is the same with 2 EMA indicators' crossing. Just for very short period of time. Because market is changing: when you will make EA for 2 EMA indicators crossing so the market will be change and you will spend some time to find the other settings, and during "this finding" the market may be changed once again so ...

That is why we are here and that is why many members developed and will develop trading systems based on more than one signal indicator.

Besides, it is mistake to rely on one indicator especially if this indicator is signal one (asctrend, or braintrand, or Bykovtrend, or Silvertrend, and so on). Because there is price also and it is necessary to understand the price to trade manually.

My 2 cents, from a guy who has been using the trend env. indicator

I have been playing with the trend envelope indicator, (both live minis and demo) but primarily in the 15 minute time frames. In many pairs it captures the best parts of moves very well, cutting short losses. I like it very much in Eur/Usd, and most pairs involving the JPY. Look at the 15 min. charts, with the indicator on, and you'll see why I like it!

A word to the folks working on an EA... At least in the 15 min. TF, the "disappearing" arrows actually seemed to help, acting as a filter against whipsaws and quick dips. I notice the audible signal changes from a warning to a louder honk when the new line gets drawn. Despite trying several variations, nothing I did worked as well as using the indicator mechanically, once I started trusting it, and using it in the mannner noted below.

TRADE ENTRY

With the indicator, I don't enter a trade at first appearance of an arrow, because the indicator will sometimes draw an arrow, but not a new trend envelope line (and even erase an arrow) if a price crosses the envelope line and whipsaws back quickly. I believe it is better (from watching the market over time), to build our EA to enter trades only after (the audible signal changes) and a new envelope line begins to get drawn. (usually after the next candlestick confirms prices are not going back quickly) I believe at that point the trade arrows become permanent in the indicator. If you figure out what it does from the .ex4, let me know!

STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT

With the indicator, I used no TP, other than I closed my order, and therefore took my profits (stop and reverse) when the new envelope line began to be drawn, and the arrow in the new direction became permanent. Using the indicator, I moved my stop loss mechanically a few (4 to 10 pips, closer to 4 on less volatile pairs) past the indicator's envelope line, (so prices would have to deeply pierce the line to hit the stop) but with the EA, I think there should be no stop loss, but instead a stop and reverse when the new arrow becomes permanent as above.

So I agree with the folks who say keep it simple, but I think it would be better to use the appearance of a new trendline, rather than first appearance of an arrow as the time to stop and reverse. Perhaps allow it both ways?

Over and Out, Overeezee.

This signal indicator

Signal came at the close of the bars, once you buy it reverse quickly

I've been with vt trader cmsfx for the longest and they such an ass on the connections, they would rip you off during news releases. Why would anybody buy such a freely open indicator. I been playing with that Indicator forever finally got sick and tire of them. Technical aspect of the platform is good but they suck ass bad at connections.

Don't buy any indicator pertaining to VT because its all available free.

The signal are mostly loser also, ...CMSFX has 5 pips ...java platform is so unstable...

Trendenvelope v2

Does anyone have the source code for this?? I would like to play with it and PerkyPro v4. Please respond!

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
Does anyone have the source code for this?? I would like to play with it and PerkyPro v4. Please respond!

Dave

<<<

1.1 version only on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page3

We may ask Igorad: may be, he is not posting it here because of lack of interest ...

Much Interest in EA

I sent the message below to Igorad... Hope it helps...

Hello igorad. As you can see from the post below from our administrator, many of us are waiting to see if you have had any luck with the trendenvelopes EA. Let me assure you there is a ton of interest, I for one was just trying to be patient and not bug you while you were working!

overeezee:
I sent the message below to Igorad... Hope it helps... Hello igorad. As you can see from the post below from our administrator, many of us are waiting to see if you have had any luck with the trendenvelopes EA. Let me assure you there is a ton of interest, I for one was just trying to be patient and not bug you while you were working!

Igorad just sent PM to me that he finished 5 versions of the EA but he is not satisfied and he is thinking about next 8th version.

I fully revise all indicators, now I try to be close to original VT versions.

So I've developed new vesions of TrendStrength and TrendEnvelopes, also I've uploaded MAofHA_v1 (MA of Heiken Ashi).

Rules...MA of Heiken Ashi

Is anyone combining the MA of Heiken Ashi indicator in conjunction with trend envelopes... either as confirmation or otherwise.. if so, is it a helpful indicator and what rules are you using?

I believe in sharing info. so I posted some entry and exit ideas for trend envelopes in post #105; (Post #1 gives ideas on how to use trendstrength)

... But I haven't seen anybody post how they are using the MA of HA in this system, so when igor posted it, maybe I'm missing something.

so I hope someone will help me out..

Reason: