CatFx50 - page 309

closed trade 2297 13 pips

entered 2310 euro short looking to exit 2290 at trendline and 100 ema

GBP does not move, hmm....

tough to get threw trendline and 100 ema gbp against eur is strong thats why gbp not moving and its up against trendline

well now since euro broke trendline and 100 ema possible drop to 2260 area thats if it closes below

closed EUR/USD 1.2310 >> @1.2302 +8 pips

way to go better than jumping right you should have closed it when it bounced off trendline and 100 ema but none the less 8 pips in the bank

dazminder:
I can only agree with you on this. Over the past two years, I have tried different systems trying to make some money. Infact I spent thousands on One system.

After all the systems and reading and learning I feel the Catfx system is by far the best. It is comprised of sound rules.

Even though the system provides profitable results. Everyone has a trading style.

I have developed mine and you have developed yours. I have been watching this forum for sometime but never contributed.

I really think this forum has many knowlegable members who truly share there resources.

I have to say thanks. Especially, to Nina for developing the strategy.

To those new at Forex. Be Careful. Do many demo accounts until you are SURE that you have a good system to generate revenue. Otherwise, I will give you my Paypal account if you wish to through your money away.

Thank you to all of the many members that have contributed to this forum to make it a sound system.

Hi DazMinder,

Have you traded CatFx50 on a live account?

possible euro long signal coming

harold4x:
way to go better than jumping right you should have closed it when it bounced off trendline and 100 ema but none the less 8 pips in the bank

Very true - 8 is better then 0

I had actually ridden it to 1.2285 - but in the end had to close it.

I was hoping, after EUR had broken through the 100 ema, that the CHF would break through its 100ema.

But that never happened - CHF bounced off the 100ema and the EUR went back up when the CHF went down

Reason: