CatFx50 - page 631

Hi!

Hi!!

Signals so far 15:30cet:

USDCHF, level 4 buy (08:00cet) @ 1,2477 with stop at 1,2471 or 1,2464 or 1,2457. It has made a high so far at 1,2567. + 90 pips.

EURUSD, level 4 sell (08:00cet) @ 1,2691 with stop at 1,2702 or 1,2716. It has made a low so far at 1,2638. + 53 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (right fractal down -08:30cet) @ 1,8721 with stop at 1,8746 or 1,8762 or 1,8783 or 1,8801. It has made a low so far at 1,8632.

+89 pips.

Total so far = + 232 pips.

Nina

Hi!!

Risk/Reward ratio of CatFX50 signals today:

USDCHF, buy at 1,2477 with stop at 1,2471 (6 pips). 11:1

EURUSD, short at 1,2691 with stop at 1,2702 (11 pips). 5:1

GBPUSD, short at 1,8721 with stop at 1,8746 (25 pips). 3:1

OK, I think the numbers are crystal clear and they do not need any commentary.

Nina

aakif:
Nina,

I have been bit passive and listening to all your comments on this thread and very impressive.

Guess what, today is the first day of my trading live. Being in the east coast of North America, i stayed bit late to fit myself in your time frame of trading....WORTH MAN...........its REALLY WORTH.

I havent made so many pips in a single day................

Hat's OFF buddy.

Thanks alot for your great system.

Once again Thank for you and efforts of great minds to tweak this system.

AAkif

Hi!

Congratulations, mate!!!

CatFX50 signals are strong. If you look at you risk/reward ratio when taking them, you are going to make money. And you know when to scale and when to exit too.

Do not forget that you'll have losing days. This is trading.

Nina

nina:

Your risk/reward ratio should tell you where to place the stop, and, of course, what you see looking at cable's chart. It is obvious that a stop of 80 pips is a stupidity if you do not expect to get 160 pips at least. Can cable go down 160 pips today? Well, seeing what we've seen these last days, everything is possible here. But.....

A stop of 25 pips is great, cause you can sell half once you get 15 pips and place the other half at b/e. You need to make 50 pips to hit a 2:1 ratio.

Hi Nina! Another great day for trading CatfX50!

There's one thing I don't get about your risk/reward calculation and position sizing. For example the cable-trade in the morning. If you take the half position with 15 pips profit and the other with 50 pips, you made 32 pips with the whole position. And because in the beginning you risk 25 pips with the whole position and made 32 profit you will get a real 1:1.25 ratio.

So when scaling out of a trade, you will never get the full reward you calculated before.

Have a nice weekend

handson

ps. sorry for that english

Hi Nina,

Thanks for answering my question before.

I enter three trades today in demo account and all are Profitable.

I also have T_S_R Daily Range Calculator attached to my chart.

Once i enters a trade in european session at about 08:00. e.g USD/CHF , once it reaches 1.2540 this Indicator show Room UP= 0 . I enter short trade here and get positive trade. What i want to know is this a good trade oppurtunity after original CatFX50 Trade entry .

Waiting for reply.

Regards,

handson:
Hi Nina! Another great day for trading CatfX50!

There's one thing I don't get about your risk/reward calculation and position sizing. For example the cable-trade in the morning. If you take the half position with 15 pips profit and the other with 50 pips, you made 32 pips with the whole position. And because in the beginning you risk 25 pips with the whole position and made 32 profit you will get a real 1:1.25 ratio.

So when scaling out of a trade, you will never get the full reward you calculated before.

Have a nice weekend

handson

ps. sorry for that english

Hi, Handson!

You are absolutely right. I should avoid taking partial profits cause it reduces the hit ratio. And I should not count the r/r like I do if I scale.

Nina

Nomi929:
Hi Nina,

Thanks for answering my question before.

I enter three trades today in demo account and all are Profitable.

I also have T_S_R Daily Range Calculator attached to my chart.

Once i enters a trade in european session at about 08:00. e.g USD/CHF , once it reaches 1.2540 this Indicator show Room UP= 0 . I enter short trade here and get positive trade. What i want to know is this a good trade oppurtunity after original CatFX50 Trade entry .

Waiting for reply.

Regards,

Hi, Nomi929!!

T_S_R Daily Range Calculator does not give any signal. It only tells you the daily range of the pair. When it says "0", lets say up, it means that the pair has already achieved its daily range, so it is very dangerous to take a CatFX50 long signal. You could sell it, of course, but this is out of CatFX50 system. USDCHF went up to 1,2568 after that "0" at 1,2540 and then went down to 1,2483. But it could have kept consolidating at the highs.

Yesterday, cable went 60 pips below "0". When the trend is very strong, daily ranges break.

Nina

Hi!!

At 17:30 we had 2 signals more:

USDCHF, level 1 sell at 1,2491. It made a low at 1,2483. Stop should have been placed at 1,2541 at least, so that is a 58 pips stop!!!. No way. You could have posted it just above EMA50 at 1,2500. If you did so, a lost of 9 pips.

But lets think a little bit: when we got the signal, USDCHF had dropped 75 pips. Swissy daily range is 83 pips and it was 17:30cet. We shouldn't have taken that signal.

EURUSD, level 1 buy at 1,2703. It made a high at 1,2708. Stop should've been placed at least at 1,2664. A 44 pips stop loss!!! No way. You could have placed it below EMA50 at 1,2684. A lost of 19 pips. Or just below pivot at 1,2699. A lost of 4 pips.

Daily range on eurusd is 68 pips and from the low at 1,2638 to our signal it had gone up 65 pips. Do we want to take that signal?

Do not ask this to an EA because it will not answer you.

Nina

Nina, is it posssible to do up a detailed catfx50 manual complete with new indicators for profit taking eg fibopivs and other consideration eg whether to take or not to take the signal...

ps: u are wonderful

hi

Hi NINA

please show to me last ver. CatFx50 indicators and template .

Tnx

Regards

Dorrtaj

Reason: