CatFx50 - page 629

nice trading nina!

why wasn't euro worth to buy when it reached the ema again in the morning. all indicators were green. i know it isn't good when eur and chf go in the same direction, but was there another reason?

regards

nina, I have noticed one thing. Today after crossing MA50 the following bar was drop down. MAX Moving still has not given crossing. And actually the signal has fulfilled when there was a crossing MAX Moving. I have looked back: in most cases signals level 1 work, when MAX Moving gives crossing. May be to use it as additional acknowledgement of a signal level 1?

handson:
nice trading nina!

why wasn't euro worth to buy when it reached the ema again in the morning. all indicators were green. i know it isn't good when eur and chf go in the same direction, but was there another reason?

regards

Hi, Handson!

I was tempted to buy it (11:30cet) @ 1,2714 with stop at 1,2699. But it is topping at 1,2720-30 and $ is strong. Maybe with a shorter stop I could've bought it.

Nina

Nina

Karakurt:
nina, I have noticed one thing. Today after crossing MA50 the following bar was drop down. MAX Moving still has not given crossing. And actually the signal has fulfilled when there was a crossing MAX Moving. I have looked back: in most cases signals level 1 work, when MAX Moving gives crossing. May be to use it as additional acknowledgement of a signal level 1?

Hi, Karakurt!

Well, we have MAX moving to help us, but I do not look at it much to be honest.

Nina

nina:
Hi, Handson!

I was tempted to buy it (11:30cet) @ 1,2714 with stop at 1,2699. But it is topping at 1,2720-30 and $ is strong. Maybe with a shorter stop I could've bought it.

Nina

Nina

Thank you, Nina. Still got one question left: Do you fit your position size to the stop you use or to this 34 pip stop I've read?

handson

handson:
Thank you, Nina. Still got one question left: Do you fit your position size to the stop you use or to this 34 pip stop I've read? handson

Hi, Handson!

I may not take a signal if:

. Stop to wide.

. Less than 2:1 r/r.

. Price is at its average daily high/low range.

About stops:

Read a few pages back, you'll find a long explanation about them. This damn 34 (fibo number) stop loss is already burned.

We should place a stop loss according to price movement and according to our risk/reward ratio.

I usually trade 3 lots and then I scale. If I feel the risk is too high, I could go with 5 minis. I like to close the first one at +15pips or I may close 1,5. It all depends on market conditions.

What I NEVER do is change the stop loss once has been placed. I do not show my real stop loss to my broker; I let him to see a fake one, lets say 50 or 100 pips, just in case.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 15:15cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416. It has made a high so far at 1,2488. + 46 pips.

Nina

Hi!!

Congratulations to those that trade Assian session with CatFX50:

GBPUSD, level 1 sell (05:00cet) @ 1,8882. Stop at 1,8919. It has made a low so far at 1,8730. + 152 pips.

Nina

hi

thanks nina

Hi Nina,

I looked for the CatFX50 system. For my idea it can be something for the H4 chart. Do you have experience with this timeframe ?

Looks interesting for it.

Reason: