CatFx50 - page 628

deepdrunk:
is neuimex demo link down or my MT4 need reinstallation ?

Mine is working!!

What does it say?

Nina

handson:
hi nina.

first i'd like to thank you for introducing this method. it looks like a great entry!

can you please let me know where or under which name i can find this daily range indicator you were talking about. usually i look at the daily atr, but an indicator which shows it on the chart would be more helpful.

thank you and best regards

chandsen

Hi, handson!!

Here you are:

Nina

hi Nina, it works now.I deleted yesterday stepma v7.0 and 7.0a because i found v7.1 but it looks like some of your sistem indicators is using one of those 2.Do you know who use it or i have to go thrue code of a_nina or hyststempastoch. ?

deepdrunk:
hi Nina, it works now.I deleted yesterday stepma v7.0 and 7.0a because i found v7.1 but it looks like some of your sistem indicators is using one of those 2.Do you know who use it or i have to go thrue code of a_nina or hyststempastoch. ?

Hi!

I do not know that. Go through the code.

Nina

nina:
Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 09:00cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416.

I do not like this market so far. But a signal is a signal. Take care. Average on daily range on swissy is 85 pips and yesterday's is 58. So, look at your stop loss according to your risk/reward ratio.

Nina

Hi!

I closed half at 1,2454 for a +9 pips gain including spread. The other half at b/e.

Nina

Hi!!

Out.

Nina

Hai Nina,

May I know why you out so soon? Because I still see potential for swissy to 2465.

Thank you

Arie

Trading CatFX50

Dear Nina,

I have a daily job. From your experience a question : Is it possible to use this system besides my daily job? Or does it takes too much time that you have to stay behind the PC the whole day?

Thanks in advance.

Jacco

nina:
Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 09:00cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416.

I do not like this market so far. But a signal is a signal. Take care. Average on daily range on swissy is 85 pips and yesterday's is 58. So, look at your stop loss according to your risk/reward ratio.

Nina

Hi, nina.

I take this signal. Close 1/3 at 1,2454 (+10). Why you put stop to b/e, when price don’t move 15 pips? Hist_Step_MA move up, aNina too, IND Inverse too. I’m wait, and now price jump up to Resist 1. And only now I put stop to b/e.

I like your system.