CatFx50 - page 630

gielen
gielen  

Trading CatFX50

Dear Nina,

I have a daily job. From your experience a question : Is it possible to use this system besides my daily job? Or does it takes too much time that you have to stay behind the PC the whole day?

Thanks in advance.

Jacco

Karakurt
Karakurt  
nina:
Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 09:00cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416.

I do not like this market so far. But a signal is a signal. Take care. Average on daily range on swissy is 85 pips and yesterday's is 58. So, look at your stop loss according to your risk/reward ratio.

Nina

Hi, nina.

I take this signal. Close 1/3 at 1,2454 (+10). Why you put stop to b/e, when price don’t move 15 pips? Hist_Step_MA move up, aNina too, IND Inverse too. I’m wait, and now price jump up to Resist 1. And only now I put stop to b/e.

I like your system.

nina
nina  
handson
handson  

nice trading nina!

why wasn't euro worth to buy when it reached the ema again in the morning. all indicators were green. i know it isn't good when eur and chf go in the same direction, but was there another reason?

regards

Karakurt
Karakurt  

nina, I have noticed one thing. Today after crossing MA50 the following bar was drop down. MAX Moving still has not given crossing. And actually the signal has fulfilled when there was a crossing MAX Moving. I have looked back: in most cases signals level 1 work, when MAX Moving gives crossing. May be to use it as additional acknowledgement of a signal level 1?

nina
nina  
handson:
nice trading nina!

why wasn't euro worth to buy when it reached the ema again in the morning. all indicators were green. i know it isn't good when eur and chf go in the same direction, but was there another reason?

regards

Hi, Handson!

I was tempted to buy it (11:30cet) @ 1,2714 with stop at 1,2699. But it is topping at 1,2720-30 and $ is strong. Maybe with a shorter stop I could've bought it.

Nina

Nina

nina
nina  
Karakurt:
nina, I have noticed one thing. Today after crossing MA50 the following bar was drop down. MAX Moving still has not given crossing. And actually the signal has fulfilled when there was a crossing MAX Moving. I have looked back: in most cases signals level 1 work, when MAX Moving gives crossing. May be to use it as additional acknowledgement of a signal level 1?

Hi, Karakurt!

Well, we have MAX moving to help us, but I do not look at it much to be honest.

Nina

handson
handson  
nina:
Hi, Handson!

I was tempted to buy it (11:30cet) @ 1,2714 with stop at 1,2699. But it is topping at 1,2720-30 and $ is strong. Maybe with a shorter stop I could've bought it.

Nina

Nina

Thank you, Nina. Still got one question left: Do you fit your position size to the stop you use or to this 34 pip stop I've read?

handson

nina
nina  
handson:
Thank you, Nina. Still got one question left: Do you fit your position size to the stop you use or to this 34 pip stop I've read? handson

Hi, Handson!

I may not take a signal if:

. Stop to wide.

. Less than 2:1 r/r.

. Price is at its average daily high/low range.

About stops:

Read a few pages back, you'll find a long explanation about them. This damn 34 (fibo number) stop loss is already burned.

We should place a stop loss according to price movement and according to our risk/reward ratio.

I usually trade 3 lots and then I scale. If I feel the risk is too high, I could go with 5 minis. I like to close the first one at +15pips or I may close 1,5. It all depends on market conditions.

What I NEVER do is change the stop loss once has been placed. I do not show my real stop loss to my broker; I let him to see a fake one, lets say 50 or 100 pips, just in case.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far 15:15cet:

USDCHF, level 1 buy at 1,2442. Stop can be placed at 1,2426 or 1,2418 or 1,2416. It has made a high so far at 1,2488. + 46 pips.

Nina