cbars 9000

Kwatr 1.0

High Low 0

from 0

maP 50

history is : 9742

any ideas ?

Hi!

I do not know what's wrong. Go to Tools. History center. 28 of August. Delete it.

That day they had an issue with usdchf. I think.

Nina

Hi, traders!!

Signals so far (16:00cet) :

NONE.

Of course, I could tell you now a lot of things about cable strength and so on. But as we are trading a system with clear rules, we must fix to it when doing a recap.

And now take care if you have signals, cause we should take into account the daily ranges of the pairs we trade and the time of the day we have them.

Nina

Hi!

18:00cet recap:

USDCHF, level 1 buy (16:30cet) @ 1,2510. It made a high at 1,2540. + 30 pips.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (18:00cet) @ 1,2721, It made a high at 1,2790. + 69 pips.

Total= +30 pips.

Total with 18:00cet trade= + 99 pips.

Nina

Well, Reemul, a loss of $5 billion in one week isn't too much, is it?

Maybe we should tell him to follow CatFX50.

Nina

so what are you using for exits?

tp would be easy but may not be suited to ride a bigger up or down

n/a n/a

CATFx50 is killing me....

The problem is this:

I have a full time job and live in the US Pacific time zone...

What does this mean?

It means that if I want to trade the system, I have to get up every half hour during the night (and that makes for a very very bad nights sleep)... or just not sleep at all (that makes for a very long day with ALOT of coffee).... or miss out on alot of $$...

does anyone have an EA for this ?

reemul99:

The problem is this:

I have a full time job and live in the US Pacific time zone...

What does this mean?

It means that if I want to trade the system, I have to get up every half hour during the night (and that makes for a very very bad nights sleep)... or just not sleep at all (that makes for a very long day with ALOT of coffee).... or miss out on alot of $$...

does anyone have an EA for this ?

Come to Europe my friend. Everything is more beautiful here and additionally you don't have to fear,

that there is something terrible behind a bush.

But seriously, your health is more important than catfx, don't forget that.

I don't know what you could do. I don't think so, that an ea is the right thing.

CatFX needs discretionary decisions. It is not mechanical. It needs also a trader.

Pacific Time Zone is far away from here, cet -9.

It's difficult and I understand your problem. But I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

But don't forget, your health is the most important thing! You can not go on like now.

das:
Come to Europe my friend. Everything is more beautiful here and additionally you don't have to fear,

that there is something terrible behind a bush.

But seriously, your health is more important than catfx, don't forget that.

I don't know what you could do. I don't think so, that an ea is the right thing.

CatFX needs discretionary decisions. It is not mechanical. It needs also a trader.

Pacific Time Zone is far away from here, cet -9.

It's difficult and I understand your problem. But I don't know how to help you. Sorry.

But don't forget, your health is the most important thing! You can not go on like now.

I have the same problem, the same Time Zone. So what I do, I trade pairs which more active, if active at all, till 11:00 and then go to bed and wake up at 05:00 am, when US session overlap Europian session. Sometime it works pritty good, sometime when market is crazy it is better go to bed again and not to trade. Even if to trade full time it is still crazy to stay all night. yea our Time Zone is sucks.

Reason: