CatFx50 - page 559

reemul99
reemul99  
nina:
Hi!

I like that of the "pip bus". Right, Remul, level 4 are break outs and break out needs strength, a rush. News releases give them usually and you will see that histo bar gets longer.

Nina

But how do you know if its not just making a new high ? ... only to go down FAST...

nina
nina  
reemul99:
But how do you know if its not just making a new high ? ... only to go down FAST...

Hi!

My last post today.

Reemul99, you will never know for sure you are going for a big shot. A fact is that after a consolidation there is a break out. This is a fact. Trade that fact.

Some people like to use juice indicator for that; other, stochastic, others cci and so on. I like to see the trend, the mood and feel and try to read the ticket.

Sometimes, I make a lot of money and sometimes I lose. That's the game.

What is not the game when you are in a very and strong trend up is start selling at a level because you think it will drop.

Nina

reemul99
reemul99  
nina:
Hi!

My last post today.

Reemul99, you will never now for sure you are going for a big shot. A fact is that after a consolidation there is a break out. This is a fact. Trade that fact.

Some people like to use juice indicator for that; other, stochastic, others cci and so on. I like to see the trend, the mood and feel and try to read the ticket.

Sometimes, I make a lot of money and sometimes I lose. That's the game.

What is not the game when you are in a very and strong trend up is start selling at a level because you think it will drop.

Nina

Thanks Nina!

I'll start jumpin' on that bus next week (hope next week doesn't suck too bad with the 4th of July Holiday in the US)

Soheilkhan
Soheilkhan  
nina:
trade what you see, please, and do not wish. I've learned with a lot of pain what I'm saying.

And do not listen to snake oil sellers.

Nina

I will. And thank you for the time and effort you put in this thread.

Best regards,

Soheil

rollingstone
rollingstone  

Do we really need these sponsored links splattered around the thread, they are a complete pain and I imagine bring most people closer to finding another forum.

Bad move

nina
nina  

Hi!

I thought you'd like to see a chart with level 4 or break outs trades.

Obviously, the best break outs are when we have news.

You have two choices for trading those news break outs: to wait a bar, 30 minutes, or to jump in when you see the break out. Of course, to jump in without slippage, you need to enter limit sell/buy orders. 30/15" before the release.

I want to stress that break outs are riskier, cause you will never know if it is going to be a great or a false one. If the break outs were easy, all of us would be millionaires.

Nina

Files:
break_outs.jpg 243 kb
vimpson
vimpson  
rollingstone:
Do we really need these sponsored links splattered around the thread, they are a complete pain and I imagine bring most people closer to finding another forum. Bad move

Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc directory and open hosts file with notepad and add these lines

127.0.0.1 pagead.googlesyndication.com

127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com

127.0.0.1 adservices.google.com

Then open new explorer window and I see your smile

biggsy
biggsy  

hi

can anyone tell me what the bottom indicator on Ninas chart is? The one with the blue stripes

thanks

IbnFernas
IbnFernas  
biggsy:
hi

can anyone tell me what the bottom indicator on Ninas chart is? The one with the blue stripes

thanks

hi folks, this strategy is great and i hope that everyone is doing some profit,

about this indicator it shows the buy/sell signals, but i think that super xo is better

and here is the indicator

Files:
Dr-4x
Dr-4x  
nina:
Hi!

I thought you'd like to see a chart with level 4 or break outs trades.

Obviously, the best break outs are when we have news.

You have two choices for trading those news break outs: to wait a bar, 30 minutes, or to jump in when you see the break out. Of course, to jump in without slippage, you need to enter limit sell/buy orders. 30/15" before the release.

I want to stress that break outs are riskier, cause you will never know if it is going to be a great or a false one. If the break outs were easy, all of us would be millionaires.

Nina

Hi Nina

I just downloadede the indicators in post 1, but I see they are different from the ones you showed in the chart!! Can you update the indicators in post 1 please?

Thank you