CatFx50 - page 559

Meriakre:
hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex? Thank you in advance!

Hallo,

looks like North Finance and Metaquotes also has a problem.

1. I run with an old MT4. Live Update was started and connection also. Today Live Udate not started, connection not started and on the connection bar "oldsystem"

2. I downloaded and installed new version. No connection.

Hi.

iam organising and searching for the perfect indicators to use in this strategy and i wanna share it with you guys

here is the indicators and my templetes

notice:use templete #1 for EUR/USD,GBP/USD& #2 for USD/CHF

GOODLUCK

Files:
catfx50.zip  15 kb
templates.zip  4 kb

neimex

just wait for markets to open!!!

nina:
Hi!

My last post today.

Reemul99, you will never know for sure you are going for a big shot. A fact is that after a consolidation there is a break out. This is a fact. Trade that fact.

Some people like to use juice indicator for that; other, stochastic, others cci and so on. I like to see the trend, the mood and feel and try to read the ticket.

Sometimes, I make a lot of money and sometimes I lose. That's the game.

What is not the game when you are in a very and strong trend up is start selling at a level because you think it will drop.

Nina

Nina you are spot on with your last sentence. I fell for that trap last week when we had a massive move up believing it would run out of steam and reverse trend at a fibo. Needless to say I lost pips by abandoning my trading principles. I now put down any losses I may have to 'Buying Trading Experience' (and learn from them), which not only makes sense but also turns trading losses into positives and makes them easier to accept.

me too

i just got my live account opened and so on friday i decided to stay out of the market until after the fomc. well i stayed out and about an hour later it slowed down and i shorted thinking we would get a retracement. Wrong wrong wrong it continued rising. why did i do it because I am new and needed a lesson in following the game plan versus one's emotions.

I had promised myself that i would not start entering trades until a proper setup occured. I shame myself.

subsecond:
Hallo,

looks like North Finance and Metaquotes also has a problem.

1. I run with an old MT4. Live Update was started and connection also. Today Live Udate not started, connection not started and on the connection bar "oldsystem"

2. I downloaded and installed new version. No connection.

North Finance Live is fine -- (my account just opened and ready for this week

Their live chat is excellent -- even if you are using demo -- they are open 24/7 (during normal trading week) -- so perhaps try that. I am sure you will get excellent service (has been my experience).

mcsqueeze:
i just got my live account opened and so on friday i decided to stay out of the market until after the fomc. well i stayed out and about an hour later it slowed down and i shorted thinking we would get a retracement. Wrong wrong wrong it continued rising. why did i do it because I am new and needed a lesson in following the game plan versus one's emotions. I had promised myself that i would not start entering trades until a proper setup occured. I shame myself.

Hi, Mcsqueeze and Dave1!!

I made money on Thursday and I made money on Friday. But I could have made much more than I did.

But what I'm not going to do is to go against the system I follow. This is what we should all learn.

EW followers say, EURUSD is a sell right now. Ok, let them sell. If it is the case, we'll do it with our system.

Nina

Hi!

This week, from 03/07 to 07/07, is a very important and sensitive one.

Of course, the king of all days will be next Friday with NFP. But meanwhile we'll have a lot of EZ data.

I do not know where we could see EURUSD trading on Friday at 21:00cet, but if what started at 1,2478 next week does not break, we could see EURUSD at 1.2885 at least. Some would say even 1,3176.

But again, because I think what I said above, I'm not going to trade what I think, but what I see.

Hope and wish you do the same.

Good luck!

Nina

Farewelldesire --

I am not sure why you insist on using the XO -- as Nina says the VoltyChopper is better, and he pointed out using an excellent example as to why --

If you are looking for something other than the VoltyChopper .. the FreedomBar paints the right picture better than XO, since it is based on the CCI.

HOWEVER for all who read this thread and get confused by the extra ideas -- (and I know that happens).

These extra charts, indicators, ideas are NOT a part of CATFX50.

The correct system and indicators are on the first page.

well

it appears neimex is truly dead. thuoght it would fix when markets opened i was wrong anyone any success? not that i would even try trading right now (it's not during our trading hours

Reason: