[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 8

Down!

it may be rolling to the same 1.4174 where I was waiting for it yesterday

etrov:
Down!

Thanks )))))))))

I'm not very good with market vision, but I'm not complaining about my eyesight yet )))))))))

Are there any sellers? )))

Galina:

Yeah )))) It's easy to say "you just have to adjust", but try to adjust ))))

In my opinion, to adjust means to remove inter-session noises, i.e. to focus on intraday extremums. If you are doing intraday swing, why don't you take into account the opening and closing of markets? Your forecasts suffer from ignoring intraday time cycles. But you, Galya, have been lucky so far.

Let the luck continue...

artikul:
Are there any sellers? )))

I will sell at 1.4209 on the demo, but I will refrain from it on the real account. It will be better in the morning

93408:

I will sell at 1,4209 on the demo, but I will refrain from it on the real account. It will be better in the morning.

Sell on the demo - go ahead! No responsibility, but great prestige. That's our youth. Give them the money, get them back from the cops, then give it to them again. It's a vicious circle. Bill Gates got some respect. The kids in his will only get a lemon each, the rest goes to charity.

http://chrome.angrybirds.com/

Take your mind off the exchange. Open only with Google Chrome

Selling? Why ask? If you have a trading strategy, you must follow it rigorously... What is your trading strategy?

I'm still in the bay to SL 70 pips TP at 14350

snail09:

If you are doing an intraday swing, then you have to wait for the price to go higher and then go lower. If you do intraday swing, why don't you take into account the opening and closing of the markets? Your forecasts suffer from ignoring intraday time cycles. But you, Galya, have been lucky so far.

Let the luck continue...

Yes, you are right about time, I don't follow it ))))

But that's because I don't trade intraday myself.

I do not need it. I like to go in for a long time. For me it is from several weeks to several months ))))

The intraday trading just makes me nervous. However it does not prevent me from making predictions, it is more of interest just to see if it works or not.

I do not have aim to work them out. I got long in EUR on Friday and will stay there till the end of the day or I may make some profit or get a stop loss in case of the minimum updates.

Reason: