CatFx50 - page 276

InterbankFX Live Trading on MT4

frayed:
Hi,

Does anyone have Hist and aNina coded for MT3. I'm asking because I trade live with InterbankFX and they won't let me trade live with MT4 because of the bugs (their conclusion). We would like to be able to use these indicators in MT3 since that is the program and data we trade on. If this is the wrong place to post I apologize.

frayed

Frayed, I just opened a live account with InterBank on MT4 and just ended a chat session with them to confirm I can trade live on MT4 and they confirmed... they have been trading live accounts on MT4 for some time now.

webicknell:
Frayed, I just opened a live account with InterBank on MT4 and just ended a chat session with them to confirm I can trade live on MT4 and they confirmed... they have been trading live accounts on MT4 for some time now.

Thanks I will contact them. The information I had was an email from them a while back and I tried to log in to my mini account from the MT4 platform a few days ago and it wouldn't let me. We did have very accurate backtesting on MT3 if we only tested using 1 minute data and set the model to one (slow). We tested this against many live trades and it wouldn't be off more than a pip or two (real slippage). Maybe MT4 is the same. Don't take my word for that of course. Backtest results should be compared to forward testing over a long period. I plan on doing that with a live account using the micro-mini after backtesting. Does anyone have an EA for this method.

frayed

no signal eh?

Only a risky level 3

gog9999:
Dear Nina ,

i would like to thanks for this great system

i am read all pages and replates in this sub. to dollow up any notes

last signals :

eurusd

sell @ 1.2244iam exit now with +66 pip

usdchf

buy @ 1.2871iam exit now with +65 pip

Gpbusd

sell@1.7515still holding ( + 29 )

total until now :

+160 pip( good profit within 2 days ) since last signals are approved on each pair .

=======================================

as iam understand in simply :

sellafter crossing of EMA wait fornext bar openningif the openningunder the crossing and the Max Bar indicatorbecome red , and IND ind. cross the zero line((( then go short )))any additial note from Nina about this thanks Nina

Hio gog9999,

good Deal!!!

The described signal above is ok but not fully correct. Ind Inverse is not part of the main system. See here the last setup for catfx: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201/page153

mibl

gog9999:
Dear Nina ,

i would like to thanks for this great system

i am read all pages and replates in this sub. to dollow up any notes

last signals :

eurusd sell @ 1.2244

iam exit now with +66 pip

usdchf buy @ 1.2871

iam exit now with +65 pip

Gpbusd sell@1.7515

still holding ( + 29 )

total until now : +160 pip ( good profit within 2 days ) since last signals are approved on each pair .

=======================================

as iam understand in simply :

sellafter crossing of EMA wait for next bar openningif the openning under the crossing and the Max Bar indicatorbecome red , and IND ind. cross the zero line ((( then go short )))

any additial note from Nina about this

thanks Nina

Hi, gog9999!!

Congratulations, mate. Congratulations. A lot of people need a whole month to make those pips.

Rules are very simple. You do not need IND. Use aNina too. Set it at 9000 bars.

Nina

coded for MT3

frayed:
Hi,

Does anyone have Hist and aNina coded for MT3. I'm asking because I trade live with InterbankFX and they won't let me trade live with MT4 because of the bugs (their conclusion). We would like to be able to use these indicators in MT3 since that is the program and data we trade on. If this is the wrong place to post I apologize.

frayed

Hi frayed, just run MT4 parralell to MT3, I use MT4 for all signal and trade the signals on the MT3 live, works great, specially with multiple screens

MT4 live

webicknell:

What type of account? standart, mini, or micro???

You can't trade standart, and I trade live on MT3 with standart account having MT4 runnnig paralell and noticed that the MT4 server has some downtime where MT3 is always running without glitch.

Nina , mibl thanks for your notes

i think my chart becom wright now

iam close GBPUSD also

SHort @ 1.7515

take profit @ 1.7420 ( + 95 pip )

i dont like to keep open position in the weekend ( collect profit and take relax weekend )

its mean the total in last two days( +226 )

its great reuslt

can anyone check my last chart attached here if there is anything wrong ,

Files:
gbp2.gif  15 kb

the cat50 cant forecast the down of the euro roday, this ocurred because the non farm employment anounce?

how could i know the announce at the same time of the market? a lost many profits with the down , but i am only in virtual trading yet

nina:
UPDATE

Hi, mates!

Ok, lets see if we can finish with all the settings.

ShadowWZ has tweaked its original aNina. Now, we have "original" StepMA_Stoch with signals on it.

Blue dot means we have a cross of StepMA_Stoch.

Magenta Arrow means opens of bar is below EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch validating it. It is a sell.

Green Arrow means open of bar is above EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch validating it. It is a buy.

Therefore, Arrows appear if all conditions of CatFX50 are met.

SETTINGS: (chart 1)

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_02 should be set at 2000 bars with +0,04 and -0,04 on it.

aNina should be set at 9000 bars.

Instructions:

We keep Hist_StepMA on chart with said settings. As you see on chart attached, it tends to give signals earlier. We can take them or we can not according to main CatFX50 rules and according at how we feel or at how we "see" the market.

When Hist_StepMA and aNina give the same signal at the same time (bar), go. This signal is the strongest of all and you should make 15 pips at least.

Usually, aNina signals are stronger than Hist_StepMA, but the better ones are those that are on the same side.

You will see that aNina gives signals that are not validated by Hist_StepMA_Stoch. You must know that those signals are weak. No more than 20 pips with a lot of risk.(chart number 2)

Procedure:

Normally, a movement will be started by Hist_StepMA. Lets say it is a buy.

Hist_StepMA bar in green.

What is aNina doing?

It has not given signal yet.

Ok, here you should look at filters, just to see if we have strength or not. Lets say it has strength.

Here you should decide to wait for or not to wait for aNina. Is aNina far of a cross?

Is it near?

You decide to wait.

aNina crosses and gives signal.

Where is EMA120?

How many pips are the signal from EMA50. You know that above 20 is riskier.

Everything is ok. Then, go.

Another case:

We have Hist_StepMA in red. StepMA is in sell mode too, but it crosses, blue dot, and then bar opens above EMA50, green arrow. This buy signal is extremely risky and dangerous. But it will give us a nice Level 2 sell when aNina crosses down again and bar opens below EMA50.

Ok, it's enough. You will see by yourself what I'm saying.

Nina

could you post the indicators files?

Reason: