CatFx50 - page 553

Hi!

With all level 4 trades, you should be done today!!!!

Nina

Have anyone come up with good exit rules that have been consistent? I just don't like the idea of having to stare at a screen constantly as to when to get out....

ask nina and see what he says

So can someone provide some insight on how the interest rate increase will affect the eurusd? if it is raised, will the dollar strengthen or weaken? I think the dollar will strengthen. no?

Hi!

Level 2 buy on USDCHF (15:30cet) @ 1.2468. Made a high at 1.2482 so far.

Level 2 sell on EURUSD (15:30cet) @ 1.2544. Made a low so far at 1.2533.

As you know, I like USDCAD when we face a day with Cad news. Well, we had a level 2 sell on USDCAD (08:00cet) @ 1.1229. Made a low so far at 1,1123.

Enjoy and take care.

Nina

jwoger:
So can someone provide some insight on how the interest rate increase will affect the eurusd? if it is raised, will the dollar strengthen or weaken? I think the dollar will strengthen. no?

Hi!

Look, the point here is how much is already priced in: +0,25% or +0,50%?

Then we have the statement post-hike.

If they have priced in 0,50% hike and it turns to be 0,25%, EURUSD will go up with fury.

If they have priced in 0,25% hike and it turns to be 0,50%, EURUSD should go to hell.

If they have priced in 0,25% hike and it turns to be 0,25%, only the statement will move the market.

But, my friend, I do not recommend to trade that news or wait 30 minutes at least. We'll have a lot of volatility and you could be smashed.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

Look, the point here is how much is already priced in: +0,25% or +0,50%?

Then we have the statement post-hike.

If they have priced in 0,50% hike and it turns to be 0,25%, EURUSD will go up with fury.

If they have priced in 0,25% hike and it turns to be 0,50%, EURUSD should go to hell.

If they have priced in 0,25% hike and it turns to be 0,25%, only the statement will move the market.

But, my friend, I do not recommend to trade that news or wait 30 minutes at least. We'll have a lot of volatility and you could be smashed.

Nina

Thank you nina. I will trade it in demo just for kicks.

Cat Fx 15 experimenting

I've been experimenting with the CatFx50 Rules and indicators on the 15 minute time chart.

So far, I've found that it usually produces earlier entries and better results.

Has Anyone else been looking at this?

Is there enough interest to start a new thread on the subject (please PM me to keep this thread clear).

Please reply - - If I get enough - I'll start one up to track its results and compare it to CatFx50

jwoger, one of the best and effective ways of overcoming fear in trading is to have a trading system which you belive in whole heartedly. Once you are familiar with your system, how it works, performs etc you automatically leave your emotions behind and let your system take over. If you have a decent exit strategy for catfx, then you can leave your emotions (ie fear etc) behind and get on with grabbing pips.

Hi Nina

Pls answer this short question,

these level 4 trades you are calling,

or any level 4 trade for that matter,

in the instance of a short, does the max bars have to be above -0.4

then go below -0.4 as well as break the last low after consolidation,

or can the max bars indicator be below -0.4 the whole time, and just base the trade on price breaking lower after consolidation.

Thanks

Reason: