100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 44

Yeah, but it's 'bout your trader... Mine is dealing 1 lot MIN. Maybe, it's extreme or vice versa too simple, but i close whether i'm near to one of fibo levels: closest fibo line level from the previous to current number 3, fibo extension between three previous 3s including the current or just at pivot level. Such trading system is giving me 'bout 1000usd per week. Yet demo...

EA automated Testing

I have create a website similar to pipcop , where it is possible to see the result of some various EA's in forward testing

u can check it out at Desynced Forex

soon i will add a download section full of indicators and experts advisors

Setip 3

Hi Joe

Have been having real good results with setup 3 on 6 different pairs.. Testing to see which produce the best results...

Couple of questions on Entry, Exits and stop loss.

I usually wait until the candle closes to confirm a cross.. Is it better to enter

as soon as the ADX cross or wait until candle close to confirm cross?

Exits....

If going for maximum pips without a set TP, what determines when to exit the

trade... Do you look for another 3? if so, which timeframe, on the m5 or m15, because a 3 will come up sooner on the m5 than the m15...... Hope that makes since.

What do you normally use as the stop Loss... 25, 30 pips? I had several trades today that were in a pretty strong trend and the 3 kept repainting..

Thanks in advance

lufkindog

rsa@desynced.no-ip.org:
I have create a website similar to pipcop , where it is possible to see the result of some various EA's in forward testing

u can check it out at Desynced Forex

soon i will add a download section full of indicators and experts advisors

I have seen your website and the pips you made is incredible. Are u using EA or robot ?

ruhssly:
Same as you, at first its so difficult for me to take profit.. after 2 week i try n try to demo it, find a weakness n improve it.. i can give 2 thumbs up for this TSU. i prefer just to use tsu1 n 2 only added bolliger band, stochastic oscillator 8,3,3 for tf1H, stochastic oscillator 15,3,3 for tf5m, cross EMA5 & EMA 13 in tf5 for entry.. Min profit i got 100pips and daily average for 2 weeks i got over 200pips..

Thanks for the supportive reply, ruhssly. I just applied the 5/13 cross and see how well it has worked in the past. I will move slowly on this before adding anything else, in the spirit of joesmoe's "simple" theory.

lufkindog:
Hi Joe

Have been having real good results with setup 3 on 6 different pairs.. Testing to see which produce the best results...

Couple of questions on Entry, Exits and stop loss.

I usually wait until the candle closes to confirm a cross.. Is it better to enter

as soon as the ADX cross or wait until candle close to confirm cross?

Exits....

If going for maximum pips without a set TP, what determines when to exit the

trade... Do you look for another 3? if so, which timeframe, on the m5 or m15, because a 3 will come up sooner on the m5 than the m15...... Hope that makes since.

What do you normally use as the stop Loss... 25, 30 pips? I had several trades today that were in a pretty strong trend and the 3 kept repainting..

Thanks in advance

lufkindog

lufkindog,

What 6 pairs do you use?

I wait for them to cross, not touch but cross. Waiting for them to close can help you to stay out of false signals but that only happens on days like yesterday. The thing to do is to know when your in a day like yesterday and switch to another TSU.

That is a tuff question. If I don't have a TP then I would give myself a min profit of say 25-30 pips. I would then see if there is room for more profit and look for the opposite TSU to appear to Close the trade. So I would watch the 15m for number 3 then I would move to 5m adx to see if it crosses. When that happens I will close the trade.

As far as 3 repainting that will happen on days like today. 5 ADX seems to not mean much. Knowing your in that type of day is important to pick up on. If that happens move to trades that are Higher time frames. It seems to clear up.

I hope that helps. Come find me on MSN joesmoe32@yahoo.com if you want to take some more.

JS

ruhssly:
Same as you, at first its so difficult for me to take profit.. after 2 week i try n try to demo it, find a weakness n improve it.. i can give 2 thumbs up for this TSU. i prefer just to use tsu1 n 2 only added bolliger band, stochastic oscillator 8,3,3 for tf1H, stochastic oscillator 15,3,3 for tf5m, cross EMA5 & EMA 13 in tf5 for entry.. Min profit i got 100pips and daily average for 2 weeks i got over 200pips..

ruhssly,

Great to hear you have had great success.

Can you explain how you use your bolliger band, & Stochastic Osillator on the 1hr for use. We would love to hear what there for.

Would you also explain what you use the EMA5 & EMA 13 in 5mtf and how that works with the MAC D and S/R.

Thanks for contribution

JS

Setup 3

Joe

The 6 pairs I am using are: Not for any particular reason, just testing

them out.

Eu

Au

US/CHF

Ej

Gu

Us/JPY

Made 7 trades over the last 2 days.. All winners.

EU +17, +19, +13

US/JPY +12

AU +20

US/CHF +7

Need to work on my exit strategy... With more practice, this method can

be very profitable...

Lufkindog

Session time GMT

lufkindog:
Joe

The 6 pairs I am using are: Not for any particular reason, just testing

them out.

Eu

Au

US/CHF

Ej

Gu

Us/JPY

Made 7 trades over the last 2 days.. All winners.

EU +17, +19, +13

US/JPY +12

AU +20

US/CHF +7

Need to work on my exit strategy... With more practice, this method can

be very profitable...

Lufkindog

Lufkindog,

Would you be able to state the time your trading in Gmt, i did some more trades on using the TSU3 and again lost, either im doing something wrong, or My broker is playing tricks, which cant be as i dont have stoploss or tp entered on broker side, only on my side (EA) id add screen shots but it says i cant for some reason...

Any help Is appreciated

Hello -

It is currently just after 4pm Pacific, which is where I live.

Here are four pairs that appear to be setting up for TSU 2 this hour:

Joe, please correct me if I'm wrong on the following points?

AUD/USD - This hour we will need to see price go down enough that the bar in the MACD turns dark blue. If that DOES happen, then we would enter short at the open of the next bar, is that correct? And if the current MACD bar stays light blue, then would this potential setup "expire" for taking too much time, or would you still trade it several hours later if we got the required dark blue?

EUR/CAD - This hour as long as the MACD stays dark blue at the end of this hour, then would this be a good entry next hour based on the rules?

EUR/CHF - As I see it, this one will not be a very good entry even if we got the dark blue MACD bars, because we did not get very much MACD above the waterline. In the rules you indicated that it is better to wait until there has been a good trend on the MACD, which I would consider a minimum of 3 bars, preferably more, before seeing the peak. Do I have this essentially correct?

EUR/JPY - This one in order to be a good trade according to the rules, would have to have the current (or the next) MACD bar to turn dark blue before we could watch for an entry at the NEXT hour after that. Do I have that right?

Thank you very much for anything you will tell me.

Jeff

Reason: