CatFx50 - page 558

Hi!

I thought you'd like to see a chart with level 4 or break outs trades.

Obviously, the best break outs are when we have news.

You have two choices for trading those news break outs: to wait a bar, 30 minutes, or to jump in when you see the break out. Of course, to jump in without slippage, you need to enter limit sell/buy orders. 30/15" before the release.

I want to stress that break outs are riskier, cause you will never know if it is going to be a great or a false one. If the break outs were easy, all of us would be millionaires.

Nina

Files:
break_outs.jpg  243 kb

rollingstone:
Do we really need these sponsored links splattered around the thread, they are a complete pain and I imagine bring most people closer to finding another forum. Bad move

Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc directory and open hosts file with notepad and add these lines

127.0.0.1 pagead.googlesyndication.com

127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com

127.0.0.1 adservices.google.com

Then open new explorer window and I see your smile

hi

can anyone tell me what the bottom indicator on Ninas chart is? The one with the blue stripes

thanks

biggsy:
hi

can anyone tell me what the bottom indicator on Ninas chart is? The one with the blue stripes

thanks

hi folks, this strategy is great and i hope that everyone is doing some profit,

about this indicator it shows the buy/sell signals, but i think that super xo is better

and here is the indicator

Files:

nina:
Hi!

I thought you'd like to see a chart with level 4 or break outs trades.

Obviously, the best break outs are when we have news.

You have two choices for trading those news break outs: to wait a bar, 30 minutes, or to jump in when you see the break out. Of course, to jump in without slippage, you need to enter limit sell/buy orders. 30/15" before the release.

I want to stress that break outs are riskier, cause you will never know if it is going to be a great or a false one. If the break outs were easy, all of us would be millionaires.

Nina

Hi Nina

I just downloadede the indicators in post 1, but I see they are different from the ones you showed in the chart!! Can you update the indicators in post 1 please?

Thank you

Dr-4x:
Hi Nina

I just downloadede the indicators in post 1, but I see they are different from the ones you showed in the chart!! Can you update the indicators in post 1 please?

Thank you

Hi, Dr-4x!

The indicator you ask for is called VoltyChoppy_v1. It is made by Igorad. I have not posted in post 1, cause I'm testing a lot of indicators, like ZZ_MTF_Super XO_4H.

Main indicators are Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina.

If you want VoltyChoppy_v1, here you are:

Nina

Files:

FarewellDesire:
hi folks, this strategy is great and i hope that everyone is doing some profit,

about this indicator it shows the buy/sell signals, but i think that super xo is better

and here is the indicator

Hi, FarewellDesire!

Tell me, please, why you think ZZ_SuperXO is better than VoltyChoppy.

Lets go to Thursday at 20cet bar (TF30M) on USDCHF, when he had the big drop.

You have H4, blue; H1, blue; M30, red; and, M15, blue. Maybe I do not understand the indicator. But in 30 minutes we had a drop of 105 pips. A drop of 105 pips and you have H4, blue; H1, blue; 15M, blue; and only M30, red?

Nina

nina:
Hi, FarewellDesire!

Tell me, please, why you think ZZ_SuperXO is better than VoltyChoppy.

Lets go to Thursday at 20cet bar (TF30M) on USDCHF, when he had the big drop.

You have H4, blue; H1, blue; M30, red; and, M15, blue. Maybe I do not understand the indicator. But in 30 minutes we had a drop of 105 pips. A drop of 105 pips and you have H4, blue; H1, blue; 15M, blue; and only M30, red?

Nina

in this stratergy we are going through the (TF m30) as we make position under the 30 minute's chart, so we are using the 30 M color for enter & exit.

The H1 & H4 is usually used to determine the trend line which support our position, and the reply that i did is just my personal opinion

THANKS

hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex?

Thank you in advance!

Meriakre:
hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex? Thank you in advance!

Neuimex platform, do not ask me why, is off during week ends.

Nina

Reason: