CatFx50 - page 552

jwoger
jwoger  
kenari05:
jwoger,

when i upload catfx50 template, it's quite different with previous one... it does not have stepMA_stoch and IND inverse...

can you explain how to use the template? does it still depend on StepMA_stoch as before?

can i use it on TF 15min, 1 hour, daily as well?

Clearly, you have not read the thread. For your own good i'm not going to tell you how to use the template or the indicators. Read the whole thread post by post by post. It will do you well. Nothing personal.

karp29
karp29  

jwoger thanks a lot man

jwoger
jwoger  
karp29:
jwoger thanks a lot man

No prob.

jwoger
jwoger  

Very interesting day huh?

nina
nina  
jwoger:
Very interesting day huh?

Hi!

Right, jwoger!

CatFX50 has generated a lot of pips today and we had a lot of opportunities to get in, specially at US session.

Nina

biggsy
biggsy  

Hi

will you hold the trade over night, or close the position and start again tomorrow?

peter
peter  

damn damn

just got my live account on neuimex opened. Happy to see that my money is actually credited etc etc. but damn it all it is too late in the day to use catfx and tommorrow is the fomc and there is no way i am making my first real trade in front of that tommorrow so probably no reaL tradinguntil friday

jwoger
jwoger  
mcsqueeze:
just got my live account on neuimex opened. Happy to see that my money is actually credited etc etc. but damn it all it is too late in the day to use catfx and tommorrow is the fomc and there is no way i am making my first real trade in front of that tommorrow so probably no reaL tradinguntil friday

Just follow the rules and you will be ok.

jwoger
jwoger  

Recap For EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF WHy only these three pairs? because they are the only ones i really monitor. Additionally, i think they are the best to trade. If people really want a recap for others, i will do them. Just ask.

EURUSD: Level 4 Sell @ 14:30 CET @ 1.2554 Max low of 1.2514. Note that it also broke the 1.2550 level with strength.

GBPUSD: Possible Level 1 sell confirmed at 9:00 cet @ 1.8205 max low of 1.8159

Level 4 Sell @ 140:00 Cet @ 1.8210 max low of 1.8140

USDCHF: Level 2 Buy @ 14:30 Candle @ 1.2437 max high of 1.2490

Max pips possible today: 40+46+70+53=209 pips. YAY

CORRECTIONS ALWAYS WELCOME.

CAn someone recommend something for getting over the fear of placing a trade. I mean, i'll place a trade and then i'll get a heart attack and exit with little profit. LOL.

eric79
eric79  
jwoger:
CAn someone recommend something for getting over the fear of placing a trade. I mean, i'll place a trade and then i'll get a heart attack and exit with little profit. LOL.

Maybe risk a smaller percentage of the account, smaller positions until you are used to it.