CatFx50 - page 561

biggsy:
Do you move to break even after +15 Nina...?

I take half at +15 and then if I see we are in a "doubtful" mood, I place stop at b/e.

Nina

ok excellent thanks.

Do you have a fib or pivot point as a target for the 2nd half?

biggsy:
ok excellent thanks. Do you have a fib or pivot point as a target for the 2nd half?

I'm out now, but it was 1,8506.

Nina

ok thanks

what was 8506?

biggsy:
ok thanks what was 8506?

FiboPivot R1

Nina

Hi!

Gold is going up. Take care with EURUSD and GBPUSD shorts. When Gold goes up, EURUSD and GBPUSD tend to go up too or they do not drop much.

I say tend. I do not say they "do". Ok?

Nina

Hi!

If gold retraces, this will help the retrace on EURUSD and Cable or it should.

But we are facing today so far a market that wants to consolidate and we can have a lot of false signals. Take care.

Nina

Soheilkhan:
Nina,

Thank you for the post. I lost 110 pips because I thought a retracement is coming our way. You were absolutley right, It just could've happened to a newbie like me. I lost my rules and I lost my money. It was a very big/sad punishment. But a Big experince for me to continue to work and study so these things won't happen again.

Thanx again.

Best ragards,

Soheil

I once got told by an experienced forex trader that new traders are not entitled to think or have hunches about that market, that they are only entitled to let the market tell them what it is going to do, not the other way around.

Got caught many times in the past trading what I THOUGHT would happen.

nina:
Hi!

If gold retraces, this will help the retrace on EURUSD and Cable or it should.

But we are facing today so far a market that wants to consolidate and we can have a lot of false signals. Take care.

Nina

I agree, with the big moves Thursday and Friday, I am of the thinking that market may, I say MAY, consolidate for today and with US 4th July holiday tommorrow, may see that stretch to tommorrow as well.

But wait and see what the market tells us.

Also, Nina, I would like to thank you for all the help u have given everyone on this thread, a great system that I am currently demo trialling and believe that it has real good potential, see how the demo trading comes along.

Thanks

nina:
I do not understand this lost.

Level 4 buy on cable (08:30cet) was at 1,8465 and it made a high at 1,8490. More than 15 pips. I do not know how you have a lost of -34.

Nina

Can someone atach a screenshot of 8.30 signal?

Thank you in advance!

Reason: