Files:
ttt.gif  22 kb

one more 30 mn chart

one more 30 mn chart

Files:
vnvvbvbv.gif  20 kb

sshhmmuueell:
one more 30 mn chart

Post the indicator and we could know more.

THX.

Nina

HI!

"Dollar Down Trend Resumed?

After the 25bp hike, market has taken the accompanying statement as dovish, no doubt. Some even suggest that Fed will pause the tightening cycle as soon as in August. We're not that certain though. The statement was a departure from recent hawkish comments from Fed officials but it's at most neutral, showing Fed are uncertain about future policy. It doesn't necessarily mean a pause. Could we face the same situation when Fed's chorus starts to sing hawkish again in late July? Maybe, maybe not. And as Fed said, it "will depend on the evolution of the outlook for both inflation and economic growth, as implied by incoming information".

Though technically speaking, dollar's sharp sell off yesterday has pushed it through some important near term support levels against majors. Odds has increased for the case that dollar's corrective rebound has finished and is resuming the down trend that started off last Nov. Let's see how it develops.

Today's economic calendar is packed with important data including Eurozone sentiments and June HICP. Also, out of US, May personal income and spending will be released. More importantly, there will be Fed's preferred measure of inflation gauge in Core PCE deflator which is expected to increase 2.2% in May, staying at upper end of Fed's comfort zone.

Well, after a big move like the one we had yesterday, it is time for a consolidation and for a retracement. EURUSD has made a new high at 1,2733 and now is fighting for keeping above 1.2700. I do not know if it will succeed on that, but there is a fight in here.

The point is: we can not trade according to what we think, but to what we see.

I say this, because some guys were selling EURUSD yesterday at 1.2555 because they thought EURUSD was a sell. And EURUSD kept going up and they kept selling. Nice.

The problem of all these things is that for a newbie it will be his economic failure.

Please, do not open the door of the market thinking you will see yellow walls.

Do not listen to gurus, snake oil sellers, EW followers and all these guys.

Try to find a system that fits you, the way you are, your psychology and stick to it. CatFX50 is one of them, but there are plenty out there.

Good luck.

Nina

nina:
Post the indicator and we could know more.

THX.

Nina

here it is

Files:

sshhmmuueell:
here it is

another recent chart

Files:
c.gif  18 kb

one more

sshhmmuueell:
another recent chart

one more chart

Files:
u.gif  18 kb

Hi!

What are this, support and resistances?

Nina

nina:
Hi!

What are this, support and resistances?

Nina

I don't understand what your asking me please be more clearer

thanks

sshhmmuueell:
I don't understand what your asking me please be more clearer thanks

Well, I think is cristal clear: you have blue and red dots: what are they, support/resistance?

Nina