CatFx50 - page 560

mcsqueeze:
it appears neimex is truly dead. thuoght it would fix when markets opened i was wrong anyone any success? not that i would even try trading right now (it's not during our trading hours

I installed North Finance from scratch and it works now. Neimex is also dead for me...Subsecond

Is there anu EA already developed for this strategy?

I've just read thru the thread and do not find any yet.

i did a search on the volt choppy and came up empty. Could someone please post a brief explanation on the indicator? thanks.

well after holding the pointer over the bars, i kinda figured it out. Blue is strong uptrend, light blue es choppy up, red is strong down, etc etc

Correct?

trial time expired

what on my template has expired? some ind is shooting out an alert every second and it doesn't say which one grrr

the culprit was Klines. thats a bad kalenzo. fun while it lasted iterating loops and a line drawing function but i liked it.

neimex feed problem

well now that the feed is back on can we trust our indicators etc because now we have a gap and missing market data. hmmm togh call

mcsqueeze:
well now that the feed is back on can we trust our indicators etc because now we have a gap and missing market data. hmmm togh call

it has happened before. i compared the market shots with Northern finance and we should be fine. Maybe if neuimex would somehow provide the missing data and we could download and import it, we could rest easier. ??

GDP/USD level 4 loss

8:30 CET Candle @1.8479 Level 4 hit S/L -34 pips

reemul99:
8:30 CET Candle @1.8479 Level 4 hit S/L -34 pips

I do not understand this lost.

Level 4 buy on cable (08:30cet) was at 1,8465 and it made a high at 1,8490. More than 15 pips. I do not know how you have a lost of -34.

Nina

Do you move to break even after +15 Nina...?

Reason: