CatFx50 - page 560

nina
nina  
Dr-4x:
Hi Nina

I just downloadede the indicators in post 1, but I see they are different from the ones you showed in the chart!! Can you update the indicators in post 1 please?

Thank you

Hi, Dr-4x!

The indicator you ask for is called VoltyChoppy_v1. It is made by Igorad. I have not posted in post 1, cause I'm testing a lot of indicators, like ZZ_MTF_Super XO_4H.

Main indicators are Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and aNina.

If you want VoltyChoppy_v1, here you are:

Nina

Files:
nina
nina  
FarewellDesire:
hi folks, this strategy is great and i hope that everyone is doing some profit,

about this indicator it shows the buy/sell signals, but i think that super xo is better

and here is the indicator

Hi, FarewellDesire!

Tell me, please, why you think ZZ_SuperXO is better than VoltyChoppy.

Lets go to Thursday at 20cet bar (TF30M) on USDCHF, when he had the big drop.

You have H4, blue; H1, blue; M30, red; and, M15, blue. Maybe I do not understand the indicator. But in 30 minutes we had a drop of 105 pips. A drop of 105 pips and you have H4, blue; H1, blue; 15M, blue; and only M30, red?

Nina

IbnFernas
IbnFernas  
nina:
Hi, FarewellDesire!

Tell me, please, why you think ZZ_SuperXO is better than VoltyChoppy.

Lets go to Thursday at 20cet bar (TF30M) on USDCHF, when he had the big drop.

You have H4, blue; H1, blue; M30, red; and, M15, blue. Maybe I do not understand the indicator. But in 30 minutes we had a drop of 105 pips. A drop of 105 pips and you have H4, blue; H1, blue; 15M, blue; and only M30, red?

Nina

in this stratergy we are going through the (TF m30) as we make position under the 30 minute's chart, so we are using the 30 M color for enter & exit.

The H1 & H4 is usually used to determine the trend line which support our position, and the reply that i did is just my personal opinion

THANKS

Meriakre
Meriakre  

hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex?

Thank you in advance!

nina
nina  
Meriakre:
hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex? Thank you in advance!

Neuimex platform, do not ask me why, is off during week ends.

Nina

IbnFernas
IbnFernas  

Hi.

iam organising and searching for the perfect indicators to use in this strategy and i wanna share it with you guys

here is the indicators and my templetes

notice:use templete #1 for EUR/USD,GBP/USD& #2 for USD/CHF

GOODLUCK

Files:
catfx50.zip 15 kb
HK111234
HK111234  
Meriakre:
hello. A question off topic. Does anyone have trouble with neuimex? Thank you in advance!

Hallo,

looks like North Finance and Metaquotes also has a problem.

1. I run with an old MT4. Live Update was started and connection also. Today Live Udate not started, connection not started and on the connection bar "oldsystem"

2. I downloaded and installed new version. No connection.

peter
peter  

neimex

just wait for markets to open!!!

Dave1
Dave1  
nina:
Hi!

My last post today.

Reemul99, you will never know for sure you are going for a big shot. A fact is that after a consolidation there is a break out. This is a fact. Trade that fact.

Some people like to use juice indicator for that; other, stochastic, others cci and so on. I like to see the trend, the mood and feel and try to read the ticket.

Sometimes, I make a lot of money and sometimes I lose. That's the game.

What is not the game when you are in a very and strong trend up is start selling at a level because you think it will drop.

Nina

Nina you are spot on with your last sentence. I fell for that trap last week when we had a massive move up believing it would run out of steam and reverse trend at a fibo. Needless to say I lost pips by abandoning my trading principles. I now put down any losses I may have to 'Buying Trading Experience' (and learn from them), which not only makes sense but also turns trading losses into positives and makes them easier to accept.

peter
peter  

me too

i just got my live account opened and so on friday i decided to stay out of the market until after the fomc. well i stayed out and about an hour later it slowed down and i shorted thinking we would get a retracement. Wrong wrong wrong it continued rising. why did i do it because I am new and needed a lesson in following the game plan versus one's emotions.

I had promised myself that i would not start entering trades until a proper setup occured. I shame myself.