CatFx50 - page 562

Hi!

I didn't take that level 4 buy on EURUSD. It is driven by EURJPY and Gold.

Tomorrow is 4th of July. Cable does not follow EURUSD. Remember my post about false signals.

But, my line in the sand on EURUSD now is 1,2735. While above that level, its way is up.

Take care, please. There is a big fight on USDJPY and the volatility on GOLD is extreme.

Nina

Hi!

According to Neuimex, we had a level 4 buy on EURUSD (12:00cet) at 1.2772. Made a high at 1,2808. + 26 pips.

As said, I didn't take that long.

Nina

Hi!

We had news and we had a rush. Level 4 buy on EURUSD (16:00cet) @ 1,2798.

It made a high at 1,2822 so far.

On USDCHF, level 4 sell @ 1,2239 (16:00cet). Made a low so far @ 1,2218.

On GBPUSD, level 4 buy @ 1,8445 (16:00cet). Made a high so far @ 1,8472.

Nina

GBP Level 1 sell at 16.30?

biggsy:
GBP Level 1 sell at 16.30?

17:30 cet. but carefull. Market is approaching thin liquidity due to independence day.

If gold retraces, this will help the retrace on EURUSD and Cable or it should.

But we are facing today so far a market that wants to consolidate and we can have a lot of false signals. Take care.

Nina

Doesn't look too good for that:

Files:
30.6.06_4h.gif  20 kb

zunis-myst:
Doesn't look too good for that:

Gold (?) has taken EURUSD up today. It has made a high at 625,65 so far and EURUSD at 1,2822. A lot of shorts have been smashed. That's the play when people like to bet.

Nice point of entry of your gold long, Zunis.

Nina

nina:
Gold (?) has taken EURUSD up today. It has made a high at 625,65 so far and EURUSD at 1,2822. A lot of shorts have been smashed. That's the play when people like to bet.

Nice point of entry of your gold long, Zunis.

Nina

AUD is effected mostly by gold....

Australia is one of the biggest gold producers in the world.

Not much gold in Europe

smokeycat:
AUD is effected mostly by gold....

Australia is one of the biggest gold producers in the world.

Not much gold in Europe

Hi!

Yes, as CAD. But, when GOLD goes up, you'll see that EURUSD tends to go up too. Look at it a few weeks and then just tell me if I'm right or wrong.

This does not mean I'm not going to trade EURUSD if I see GOLD is not moving. But I like to look at it, like at Oil.

Some say that when GOLD is going up, people sell $ and go to somewhere else.

BTW, cable has given us another lesson, specially to those that say "if eurusd is going up, cable is going up". I always stress that this is not true and that we should always look at EURGBP.

Nina

Hi Nina!

Should we trade catfx50 tomorrow, a USA holiday or not? Thanks!

Reason: